sleeplovers

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh and the top reson i wont drink gatorade as of lately

the labels are fucking bilingual!

whats this shit all about?!

nuevo gatorade, muy especial... fuck all that mess

if you dont know that gatorade is gatorade you must be borderline retarded

Guest SPLINTER

there bilingual because gatorade is HUGE in mexico and latin america. they sell way more to the latino people than anyone else so why wouldnt they write it in spanish. i remember coke doing this in the mid 90s.

shit man, citrico and citrico extremo are fucking rad. two of the best gatorade flavors on the market. im a honkey ass cracker and i know that.

just because there is spanish on the label doesn't mean the shit is going to suck. fanta is the shit and that soda is straight latino, down to the glass bottle. if you haven't tried it, don't knock it... nickuh!

dont you know gatorade will give you cancer...

the original gatorade recipe came out of a university in florida and consisted of water, sea salt and lemon juice. there may have been one more thing to put in but im not sure. if you just mix these three things its a great source of energy when you need it, its very inexpensive in comparison (especially if you buy it every day) and you wont get cancer. actually im just kidding about the cancer part but at least it the basics and your not drinking a bunch of chemicals.

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

dont you know gatorade will give you cancer...

the original gatorade recipe came out of a university in florida and consisted of water, sea salt and lemon juice.

so basically its lemonade with seasalt

nifty im gonna go have to make some 'whenorade'

Archived