Sleep Pissing

AREANKAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know a guy who gets wasted

this one time he's passed out on his homie's couch in the living room, I think he'd been drinking since he woke up and it wasn't too late yet ... but he stumbles up drunk and saunters over to this mini beer fridge homie keeps in the living room and just starts pissing all over it (its white)

the piss splatters everywhere hitting wall, carpet, and unfortunately something my little nephew's aunt had crocheted (sp?) for him while she was pregnant

hahah the funny this is dude took a looooooooooooong piss

when it happened people were kind of sensitive because of the baby issue but everyone laughs now (everything got cleaned up okay)

i did that once when i was a kid, in the cabinet under the kitchen sink. sometimes when i'm going to pee i make sure i'm actually peeing where i think i am. also something weird that happens to me sometimes, is when i sleep with the tv on, and think i'm watching it, then realize the plot of the show i "watched" is completely different, but it's the same show.

Originally posted by Seldoon@Feb 23 2005, 09:36 AM

This is like the adult version of pissing your bed. Except you piss on other stuff. It's not normal. Seek help.

Holy shit, live like a fucking bum in your own house! Total piss party! GO BEEEER!

Why would you glamorize and share this with people? If this shit happened to me even once, I would be embarassed as fuck, and trying to figure out what's wrong, not gloating about it.

I was drinking at a friends house once on a hot night and a friend that had been passed out stumbled back into the room with his eys 3/4 closed, walked over and stood facing the pedestal fan and started pissing into it, which then sprayed back all over him and everything else. When we started yelling at him to stop it, he woke up, panicked and turned away from the fan and pissed all over the tv instead.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Hoblow@Feb 23 2005, 11:20 PM

I was drinking at a friends house once on a hot night and a friend that had been passed out stumbled back into the room with his eys 3/4 closed, walked over and stood facing the pedestal fan and started pissing into it, which then sprayed back all over him and everything else. When we started yelling at him to stop it, he woke up, panicked and turned away from the fan and pissed all over the tv instead.

You would probably find this thread quite amusing.

hahahahahahahah, we had some guy stay over ours like that recently as well, he was just about to piss in the kitchen bin when we caught him.... weird thing was we were telling him where to go and he was actually listening to us.... we ended up directing him out onto a caged in balcony and left him there till he woke up

I AM WAY TO FAMILIAR WITH "SLEEP PISSING". I dont do it at home at all.But if im at someone else house and im realy drunk and pass out..ill wake up in the middle of the night and walk like i was in my own bed going to the bathroom and i would really be pissing in the living room and shit. My friend is reeeeal bad with it..pees all over his house.One day his mom woke up and he was hunched over her bed with his cock out ready to take a piss on her and her bed.But she woke up and smacked him out of it...

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Feb 25 2005, 12:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Feb 25 2005, 12:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hoblow@Feb 23 2005, 11:20 PM

You would probably find this thread quite amusing.

[/b]

Ha ha yes. Stories about your family and their shenanigans are always highly amusing.