Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sleep Pissing

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AREANKAY, Feb 23, 2005.

1. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

i have this new hobby where i am sleeping and i wake up in the middle of the night and pee on things, 2 weeks ago it was in my closet and last night it was on my rug in my room, shit is fucked up

GO BEER!

2. source

source Junior Member

my friends pissed on his wall a few times.also i was at a party recently and a kid opend up the dryer and pissed in it.

3. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

i took a shit in an empty laundry basket while sleep walking when i was younger. do you go to sleep drunk?

4. Hermdog

Hermdog Elite Member

:spin: :spin2: :spin2: :spin:

5. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

oh yeh i am drunk when this hsit happens, its good conversation starter thought.

6. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

I know a guy who gets wasted
    this one time he's passed out on his homie's couch in the living room, I think he'd been drinking since he woke up and it wasn't too late yet ... but he stumbles up drunk and saunters over to this mini beer fridge homie keeps in the living room and just starts pissing all over it (its white)
    the piss splatters everywhere hitting wall, carpet, and unfortunately something my little nephew's aunt had crocheted (sp?) for him while she was pregnant
    hahah the funny this is dude took a looooooooooooong piss

when it happened people were kind of sensitive because of the baby issue but everyone laughs now (everything got cleaned up okay)

7. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

This is like the adult version of pissing your bed. Except you piss on other stuff. It's not normal. Seek help.

8. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

I have a friend like that. He pissed in my dryer a few months back. He pissed on my friends tv a half a year ago. Nobody likes him anymore

9. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

i know a guy that was in bed with his girl one night and pissed the bed, then woke up and reliezed it and went out and slept on the couch and left her in bed.

thank god for tile floors

10. platapie

platapie Guest

uncle boy and meeefer do the exact fuckign same thing. good thing there nto allowed to sleep over ta myhosue anymroe thsoe fucking hacks.

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i did that once when i was a kid, in the cabinet under the kitchen sink. sometimes when i'm going to pee i make sure i'm actually peeing where i think i am. also something weird that happens to me sometimes, is when i sleep with the tv on, and think i'm watching it, then realize the plot of the show i "watched" is completely different, but it's the same show.

12. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Holy shit, live like a fucking bum in your own house! Total piss party! GO BEEEER!

Why would you glamorize and share this with people? If this shit happened to me even once, I would be embarassed as fuck, and trying to figure out what's wrong, not gloating about it.

13. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

I was drinking at a friends house once on a hot night and a friend that had been passed out stumbled back into the room with his eys 3/4 closed, walked over and stood facing the pedestal fan and started pissing into it, which then sprayed back all over him and everything else. When we started yelling at him to stop it, he woke up, panicked and turned away from the fan and pissed all over the tv instead.

14. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

15. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

i pissed in my closet,and on the fridge...both times i passed out shit faced and sleep walked,nothing to brag about tho