Sleep Deprived

kido

Who's sleep deprived? Igotta wake up at 7:00am every morning monday thru friday and it's 1:15 right now. It seems like no matter how I try I can never accomplish 8 hours on these days. Who's wiht me? bored,....fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest diggity

i have a really hard time going to sleep, especially if i'm thinking about something and if i wake up in the middle of the night, like i did tonight, and start thinking about things, i have to get up and start working on shit, problem is, i start off with a dose of 12oz, start working for a minute and endup right back at 12oz.

usually, i'm getting between 6-7 hours. i'm working shift, 12 on 12 off, 7 days a week. every so often i'll get a day off, but not lately. i have trouble falling asleep, but once i finally do i sleep hard & have trouble getting up on time. it's a struggle.

12oz helps my days to creep by faster.

Christ! I didnt even have to stress about sleep lastnight. I worked for maybe an hour today then it rained so we all got to go home. Fuck. Gives me plenty of time to go back to sleep before I work tonight. But shit I know Ill end up sitting here for way too long. 12oz sheeesh

You sleep I creep.

Well not really creep but work.

1:00-7am

It sucks trying to go to sleep when it's 2 million freakin' degrees outside and your sweating like a fat person eating.

I get between 4-9 hours sleep a day.

Usually around 6-8 most days.

Days off I try to get 13. But it hardly happens

• 2 weeks later...

Archived