Sleep Deprivation

eseLokE1uno

howdy fellow wastoids this thread is about sleep or lack thereof. My record was 3.5 days and by then i was feeling really funky i was able to hear really weird things like complete conversations while i was the only person around. pretty cool, anyway check this site out experiments in lack of sleep and posts your stories. As of right now Ive been up 32 hrs:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

i think there actually was a thread on this like a year ago.

i think zack morris had some crazy stories.

speaking of sleepy time, i just grabbed a bottle of 150 tylenol PM's.

kicking back some brewskis and took a few pills, i hope i get a nice nites rest.

yay.

i wonder if you can OD on this shit? i hope not.

last summer i had a alcohol/tylenol pm experience. i drank a whole bottle of dinner wine. i was pretty drunk, and i was riding around on my longboard acting like an ass. i had forgot completely about the sleeping pills untill my legs began to feel like jello. i passed out for 4 hours or so. it was a rewarding experience.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

i think there actually was a thread on this like a year ago.

i think zack morris had some crazy stories.

speaking of sleepy time, i just grabbed a bottle of 150 tylenol PM's.

kicking back some brewskis and took a few pills, i hope i get a nice nites rest.

yay.

i wonder if you can OD on this shit? i hope not.

mabey he passed out... or o.d.'d

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ARCEL

mabey he passed out... or o.d.'d

holler, hes still awake and alive. but now hes jiggy too.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by effyoo

Ha! you make fun of Swif for being a raver. Mr. DJ.

so? ravers are there to be made fun of.

however, i was raving on the saturday night of that weekend...raving to DJ HYPE and ANDY C....

Originally posted by sneak

so? ravers are there to be made fun of.

however, i was raving on the saturday night of that weekend...raving to DJ HYPE and ANDY C....

When I come to London I'm going to go to one of your shindigs and beat up EVERYBODY.....

Guest sneak

erm....

haha dude, i try to avoid eye contact with the fucking bouncers there!! that explain it to you?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I went this entire past weekend on about 5 hours of sleep total, divided in assorted power naps. Between major partying, major working, and major intake of Dexedrin to handle both, I had little time for shut-eye.

sleep dep is fuuun, some times during the week me and friends, well friend, will do this as a contest, he's got me topped at 5 straight days, doesn't really sound like much, but believe, i've heard crazy things after the first day or so, computer class (what i'm in now) sucks. they suck my eyeballs out and burn them

i havent stayed up longer than 2 or 3 days at the most. There was this one time i drove for about 21 hours straight aad it started to rain on the highway. I ended up hallucinating and saw these huge horses the size of short busses run out into the middle of the road. I almost wrecked several times before i pulled over and went to sleep.

I've stayed up a couple days once. Still. . . I felt so awake yet dead and cracky all in one. Summer's here. I really don't want to get into that sleeping cycle of blah blah. eh. Anywho when I don't sleep I get really chatty and talk superman fast about useless things.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I went this entire past weekend on about 5 hours of sleep total, divided in assorted power naps. Between major partying, major working, and major intake of Dexedrin to handle both, I had little time for shut-eye.

haha dexedrine is the shit i sold some to a kid and he said he got an allergic reaction from it

Archived