Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sleep Deprivation

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ted Wakowski, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

I'm fucking delirious.

I've been on this insomnia tip since ... I don't remember. I tried to sleep today but it wasn't happening. I kind of just ... laid there ... for hours ... and then got up.

I keep seeing that scene in Fight Club where Edward Norton is talking about not sleeping -- not really being awake but not really being asleep. He's just making copies.

What the fuck.

2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

http://www.project-mayhem.ndo.co.uk/fc_pic11.jpg'>

i really dont sleep that much at all anymore. i go to bed at like......5 and then im up at 7 for school......i feel like im dead and i look like im on some serious shit. woo hoo for me.

3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i just saw that movie for the first time. pretty good...

You should go to testicular cancer meetings

4. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i'm a hardcore imsomniac... it sucks... except when you end up falling asleep laying across your bike outside the train station and scaring old lady tourists, then it's fun...

5. platapie

platapie Guest

i love sleep its great. im sorry you guys cant get down with the sandman but im sur ein do time you will be sleepign jjust liek the reast of us.:eek:

6. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

That couch picture is haunting in its accuracy. Just put him in a chair with a computer in front of him and you have ... Ted.

I'm out. Maybe I'll fall asleep at the wheel.

7. I can't handle not sleeping. It's my one and only health perk. I have to get at least 56 hours of sleep per week, which averages out to 8 hours per day. If I sleep less than 8 hours one night, I'll make up for it by sleeping a bit during the day, or sleeping a few extra hours the next night. I can pull allnighters with no problem, but I feel ridiculous the next day and simply cease to function by the 3rd day up with no sleep.

I don't get the whole voluntary nocturnal, no-sleeping deal. I mean, I understand if it's a medical condition, but WANTING to stay up? Fuck that, sleep is too amazing, and there's just so much more stuff to do during the day. Beer,

El Mamerro

8. yoink

yoink Elite Member

my sleep schedule got all fucked up from watching the world cup matches...it sucks lying awake till five or six then gettin tired...hopefuly ill be back to normal soon:cool:

9. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Go to GNC - Buy KAVA KAVA Root Extract- Take 30ml-Kiss insomnia good bye.

10. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

In my case I had a lot of work to do last last night or whenever. One thing leads to another and eventually here you aren't, wakesleeping through life.

-- still up --

50-something hours straight now.

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

I never sleep. I feel like each day i live is a haze. I am a very laidback person, so i am a fan of that. I do things each day with this fashion of "ehh..i like to do things." you dig? i dont think to hard about things...i just do them...and it all works perfect. i find that due to my laidback attitude + my lack of sleep, i get things done right, and if i mess up, it doesnt count as a mess up because i'm not awake or uptight enough to get stressed over a mistake...thus making my life this nice cool blur that fits the world perfect. talk to me, and i doubt you will sence a weird tone in my voice or a nervous persona. i enjoy my lack of sleep and my attitude and how they act with each other.

plus, due to my lack of sleep, i get a lot of work done. i get to think more as well and focus on things. i also, when i an death tired, get to slip into uncaring moods where everything that happens is preist and nothing can phase my day not even a bit. i feel that i float through life with this crazy smile and just do my own thing. people see it and look, but dont bother me...i think people understand that i am laidback and they shouldnt even try to talk to me or something.

ah yes...but what i type here is the result of being severely tired...so maybe i spilled some info out that makes sence or maybe not. this unsure balance of facts is one of my favorite things about lack of sleep. my life is a freestyle i suppose. who cares what is going on...i am alive. peace to the words.

12. sneak

sneak Guest

sleeping rocks. how can ppl say they cant sleep sheesssssh......i need to get round 10 hrs a day myself

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

14. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

enuf said... somtimes ill be up for 3 or 4 days and then ill sleep for about 20 25 hours...and then be up for another 3 days...its like there really isnt such thing as days to me..i go to bed and wake up at completly differetn times each day....really fucked up....i can never sleep for jsut an hour or so...i have to be really fucking tired to fall asleep.or drunk as fuck....and ounce im out im out for a good while..

15. Wilt

Wilt Guest

well ted...its because we're both so psyched about the upcoming trip i think...well i dunno i haven't slept in a while myself..i actually did sleep last night.it was nice...haha you were delirious last night.it was dope..now you're at work selling worthless shit...and im chilling...but its our upcoming trip i tell you...hopefully you can keep that sleep habit up because i don't want to sleep too much while we are there...kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill killkillkillKILLKILLKILLKILL!!!!!!!