SLAYER/HATEBREED!!

Guest evoloner

Guest evoloner

Went to see the first stop of the slayer hatebreed tour last night at toads, the show was fucking insane. hatebreed sounded the best I have ever heard them. and slayer well lets just say FUCKING NUTS the pit was so insane, also ran into crest so all in all it was a great night!! anyone else going to any of the other stops?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

wait, is this an actual tour they're on? if so does anyone know where i can get dates? i've never heard hatebreed they sound like anothewr shitty hardcore band to me but ive promised to myself to see slayer every chance i get

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

ive promised to myself to see slayer every chance i get

that was your first mistake

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

i've never heard hatebreed they sound like anothewr shitty hardcore band to me

and that was your second

hatebreed's been around for a while... super, super, heavy make-your-eardrums-bleed-and-then-use-the-blood-as-a-lubricant-while-they-skull-fuck-you hardcore... good times, but i could do without slayer

Guest evoloner

I dont think 20 bucks is alot to see hatebreed and slayer, it was well worth the amount. everyone is entitled to there own opinion but zack you sound like the kind of so called better than everyone else kind ofperson who sits in the back and act all tough and cool

then when they get thrown in the pit the cry, its like the death threat song DONT WANT TO GET HIT DO STAND IN THE FRONT, CRY WHEN YOU DO YOUR NOTHING BUT A CUNT!! anyway no big deal, everyone has there own taste

i don't know man, hatebreed are just typical hardcore, to me at least. i saw Integrity in 94, that was before they signed to victory. that was some raw shit. slayer is just a buncha fat old men by now. i saw slayer in 95 and they were alrerady over the hill. maybe slayer in 88. like someone else said, i'd like to go to the show, but i wouldn't pay.

Originally posted by evoloner

I dont think 20 bucks is alot to see hatebreed and slayer, it was well worth the amount. everyone is entitled to there own opinion but zack you sound like the kind of so called better than everyone else kind ofperson who sits in the back and act all tough and cool...

Not at all guy! I go out whenever i have the money to! ..I love shows and I love dancing too.. I just wont pay $20 to see that show.. thats all.

What I meant to say was I don't enjoy listening to slayer, and i don't really like hatebreed anymore; but if i had the chance to go to the show for free, i would. It would most likely be at least pretty fun. ...another reason I wouldn't pay is I DON'T HAVE A JOB. (i go to school full time)

...I also thoroughly enjoyed the fact that you mentioned how everyone is entitled to their own opinion, then you proceded to tear into my opinion.

Anyways, I'm gonna try not to waste my time arguing on the internet here, so bye. (and i wont be checkin back..peace)

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

For those of you in Calgary and surrounding area, they're coming to McEwan Hall in February.

I'm not a fan of that music but I might go.....coz, you know, it's fucking SLAYER!!!

i think im just gonna have to go. i wish pantera would come here.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Dude, I bet it will be packed to the brim.....

man ive never been to a real metal show like this one before...... im fucking hyped and i dont even really listen to metal at all. i just wanna go there and rock out.

Archived