1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SLAYER/HATEBREED!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by evoloner, Jan 25, 2002.

1. evoloner

evoloner Guest

SLAYER/HATEBREED!!

Discussion started by evoloner - Jan 25, 2002

Went to see the first stop of the slayer hatebreed tour last night at toads, the show was fucking insane. hatebreed sounded the best I have ever heard them. and slayer well lets just say FUCKING NUTS the pit was so insane, also ran into crest so all in all it was a great night!! anyone else going to any of the other stops?

2. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Jan 25, 2002

do your feet hurt from dropping names?

haha sorry man. had to. both bands rizock hizard.

3. evoloner

evoloner Guest

evoloner - Replied Jan 25, 2002

happens to be a friend, haven't seen in a few years
    not dropping any info of importance.

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Jan 25, 2002

I wish I had the money to see Hatebreed again. At least I've already seen them three times though. Always a good show.

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Jan 25, 2002

what has 49 fingers and 5 assholes?...Hatebreed.

I don't think I could watch hatebreed in some huge venue like that..I would still want to charge the stage and finger point and cirlce pit.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside 12oz Senior Member

A Fire Inside - Replied Jan 25, 2002

I wish I could have went last night. My brother told me it was good... and the cage (that fence shit they have up) got taken out by crazy hessians.

A Fire Inside - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. ZackAttack

ZackAttack 12oz Senior Member

ZackAttack - Replied Jan 25, 2002

this sounds like the type of show where i'd just sit in the corner and laugh the whole time :) (that is if i got in for free.. god knows how much you paid to see them)

ZackAttack - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Jan 25, 2002

werd...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jan 25, 2002

For those of you in Calgary and surrounding area, they're coming to McEwan Hall in February.

I'm not a fan of that music but I might go.....coz, you know, it's fucking SLAYER!!!

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. professor poopatronic - Replied Jan 25, 2002

wait, is this an actual tour they're on? if so does anyone know where i can get dates? i've never heard hatebreed they sound like anothewr shitty hardcore band to me but ive promised to myself to see slayer every chance i get

11. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Jan 25, 2002

that was your first mistake

and that was your second

hatebreed's been around for a while... super, super, heavy make-your-eardrums-bleed-and-then-use-the-blood-as-a-lubricant-while-they-skull-fuck-you hardcore... good times, but i could do without slayer

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. evoloner

evoloner Guest

evoloner - Replied Jan 25, 2002

I dont think 20 bucks is alot to see hatebreed and slayer, it was well worth the amount. everyone is entitled to there own opinion but zack you sound like the kind of so called better than everyone else kind ofperson who sits in the back and act all tough and cool
    then when they get thrown in the pit the cry, its like the death threat song DONT WANT TO GET HIT DO STAND IN THE FRONT, CRY WHEN YOU DO YOUR NOTHING BUT A CUNT!! anyway no big deal, everyone has there own taste

13. bug

bug Guest

bug - Replied Jan 25, 2002

i don't know man, hatebreed are just typical hardcore, to me at least. i saw Integrity in 94, that was before they signed to victory. that was some raw shit. slayer is just a buncha fat old men by now. i saw slayer in 95 and they were alrerady over the hill. maybe slayer in 88. like someone else said, i'd like to go to the show, but i wouldn't pay.

14. ZackAttack

ZackAttack 12oz Senior Member

ZackAttack - Replied Jan 25, 2002

Not at all guy! I go out whenever i have the money to! ..I love shows and I love dancing too.. I just wont pay $20 to see that show.. thats all.

What I meant to say was I don't enjoy listening to slayer, and i don't really like hatebreed anymore; but if i had the chance to go to the show for free, i would. It would most likely be at least pretty fun. ...another reason I wouldn't pay is I DON'T HAVE A JOB. (i go to school full time)

...I also thoroughly enjoyed the fact that you mentioned how everyone is entitled to their own opinion, then you proceded to tear into my opinion.

Anyways, I'm gonna try not to waste my time arguing on the internet here, so bye. (and i wont be checkin back..peace)

ZackAttack - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Jan 25, 2002

i think im just gonna have to go. i wish pantera would come here.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: