Slang these thangs and fuck these hoes...

Guest The Boss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by SPFlatty

mylk.pors.stelth.and wearin party hats while paintin reefers!

PORS IS A SNITCH AND HIS DADDY IS A COP. FUCK HIM AND FUCK HIS CREW. I HOPE IM THERE NEXT TIME WE FIND HIM AND BEAT HIS SORRY ASS.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

PORS IS A SNITCH AND HIS DADDY IS A COP. FUCK HIM AND FUCK HIS CREW. I HOPE IM THERE NEXT TIME WE FIND HIM AND BEAT HIS SORRY ASS.

GRAFF JESES...YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE REAL SITUATION...TOO BAD THOSE TBK FAGS SNITCH ON HELLA PEOPLE AND START HELLA RUMORS ABOUT EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING...ALSO, PORE IS NOT THE BIGGEST STAMP LICKER IN THE GAME LIKE THEY ARE EITHER...EVERYTHING YOU SEE POSTED ON 12OZ IS POSTED BY THEM...HOW CAN YOU HAVE SELF-PROCLAIMED FAME AND STILL HOLD YOUR HEAD UP WITH PRIDE? THEY ARE FAKE AND A BUNCH OF LOSERS SO BEFORE YOU JUMP ONE THE BANDWAGON AND TALK SHIT THAT YOU DONT KNOW THE HALF ON, ASK SOMEBODY...!...MAYBE THEY'LL TELL YOU HOW HE DID OVER A YEAR IN JAIL AND NONE OF THOSE FAGS DID ANY TIME IN JAIL OR MAYBE THEYLL TELL YOU ABOUT THE 3 TIMES THAT TBK JUMPED HIM(AND DIDNT EVEN LEAVE A SCRATCH) WHILE HE WAS SITTING DOWN OR HAD HIS BACK TURNED AND COULDN'T SEE ANYONE COMMING BUT THEN RAN WHEN IT WAS TIME TO FIGHT ONE ON ONE...OR MAYBE YOU COULD ASK THE 3 GUYS WHO RAN OUT THE BACK DOOR (THAT WAS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC)WHEN IT WAS TIME TO FIGHT PORS AND HIS 1 FRIEND AT THE AWOL SHOW...OR, BETTER YET, ASK ABOUT HOW THEY GOT BATTLED DOWNTOWN AND DIDN'T HAVE SHIT RIDING THAT WASNT COVERED BY EITHER PORS OR END CREW...OR, HOW THEY WONT BATTLE BECAUSE THEY ARE THE, AND I QUOTE, "SECOND BEST CREW ON THE WEST COAST"...OR MAYBE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING SINCE YOU ARE THE "GRAFF JESUS"...WHATEVER...I KNOW EVERYHING YOU THINK I DONT SO PLAY WHATEVER ANGLE YOU WANT ON WHATEVER MESSAGE BOARD BUT DONT BE SUPPRISED WHEN YOU GO TO THE YARD AND SOME THIEF HAS CROSSED OUT YOUR SHIT AND WROTE THAT YOU ARE A BITER OVER IT...

THANKS FOR THE LIES BUT NEXT TIME KEEP YOUR RUMORS TO YOURSELF AND ILL KEEP THE FACTS TO MYSLEF...

Originally posted by Emo Andy

THANKS FOR THE LIES BUT NEXT TIME KEEP YOUR RUMORS TO YOURSELF AND ILL KEEP THE FACTS TO MYSLEF...

No one will fight you 1 on 1? Get my number from your boy, I would be glad to take that challange, fucking pussy.

OR MAYBE YOU COULD ASK THE 3 GUYS WHO RAN OUT THE BACK DOOR (THAT WAS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC)WHEN IT WAS TIME TO FIGHT PORS AND HIS 1 FRIEND AT THE AWOL SHOW...

Are you talking about the awol show that someone from my "crew" performed at. There was about 10 of us there, that awol show downtown sacramento right? The same show where people where comming up to us and telling us that pores moved to seattle, that show? Pors and his 1 friend, what a fucking joke, are you serious?

Originally posted by Pier

Are you talking about the awol show that someone from my "crew" performed at. There was about 10 of us there, that awol show downtown sacramento right? The same show where people where comming up to us and telling us that pores moved to seattle, that show? Pors and his 1 friend, what a fucking joke, are you serious?

captian pier, youre far from mistaken...i am refering to the show where elixr, gums and deeds(?) where there and gums and elixr ran out the back door and the other kid, who i asume was deeds, came out and even said that his friends were cowards in front of awol and circus! you better ask somebody! and ask lerk where he was too...i know its hard to admit that someone would be so scared that theyd SNEEK out the back door but its true. and the next weeks show pors showed up there alone and sat out front waiting to fight one of those cowards one on one and then a bunch of other kids ran up and kicked him before he even had a chance to get up! its funny that you allow a bunch of little ass kids hide behind you and people who are actually half good...you should seriously consider your stance in the game. if you wanna talk any more you can email me. other than that, im done. peace

-emo andy

theemoandy@yahoo.com

Guest Graff Jesus

captian pier, youre far from mistaken...i am refering to the show where elixr, gums and deeds(?) where there and gums and elixr ran out the back door and the other kid, who i asume was deeds, came out and even said that his friends were cowards in front of awol and circus! you better ask somebody! and ask lerk where he was too...i know its hard to admit that someone would be so scared that theyd SNEEK out the back door but its true. and the next weeks show pors showed up there alone and sat out front waiting to fight one of those cowards one on one and then a bunch of other kids ran up and kicked him before he even had a chance to get up! its funny that you allow a bunch of little ass kids hide behind you and people who are actually half good...you should seriously consider your stance in the game. if you wanna talk any more you can email me. other than that, im done. peace

-emo andy

theemoandy@yahoo.com

you don't deserve an email you chauncy emo faggot.

FUNNY how you're one to be questioning stances in "the game" bitch. how long you been at this shit? a week? sucks for you that the "elders" in your crew were knock offs at best even in their prime days, just like you are today.

REAL FUNNY how you tsl kids run your mouth but when its time for action you just back down like a bunch of pussies, or get smoked when you get your dander up to actually try and do anything graffiti wise. again i guess it runs in the crew too. ask your boys about that day @ D street when they were caught goin over part of a floating piece they know they shouldn't have touched.

keep writing people's real names on fr8s you find, keep runnin your mouth about shit you REALLY have no clue about, and keep being a bitch in general and your whole crew is gonna catch a hot one. i'm sick of giving you suckers a pass just because you come off feeble in person and just because i feel SORRY for you.

everybody wants to jock the kids on top, too bad you fools will never reach the pinnacle.

TBK

Guest SPFlatty

still so much anger...

tsl doesn't back down from a battle. everytime i mention battle to you, you're pretending to be someone else. and get over this whole "sacramento style" thing you keep raving about? have you seen what we've been doing for the last few years? nothing like that style! just go paint and stop trying to start shit, no one has time to play your little games. we paint as much as anyone, so don't play us like we're a bunch of "all talk and no paint" chumps. we just prefer to keep our work out of our mouths and in front of your eyes.

and i'm pretty sure emoandy isn't tsl, he's probably just another person who dislikes tbk. and when are you gonna let the grudge go? it wasn't us who pushed you over the tracks. it wasn't us who pretended to be your friends and jumped your crew in the yard. we've never done anything to disrespect you, all you do is jump to conclusions and assume. why don't you just deal with end and stop annoying us? even from the days when we (me and you graff jesus) BOTH came from the suburbs you went around and hacked us just because some kid wrote skl over one of your tags. that was like 97, and you're still dwelling on it! give it a rest and deal with the people who are actually hacking you like no tomorrow. deal with the people who come to your city lookin for you.

and what the hell do you know about pors? all you know is a bunch of rumors your crew started to cover their own asses. why don'y you deal with cats like nead, the real snitches causing you reck, members of your crew.

now, i know you're just gonna get more pissed and spout off a bunch of bull, but just think about it. think about who you really should be wasting your energy on. think about the people who really dislike you. tsl isn't that person. you know who you should be after...so go do it. leave us out and protect our freights and yours...

I never had a problem with you guys but I will let you know right now, I have personal beef with someone in your crew(pore), he capped 1 of my fr8s last year for no reason, I never capped any of his shit and still have not but dont get it twisted, I will cap his shit if I come across it and when I see him, there will be funk. WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW, WHAT IS SAID IS SAID..

Guest Graff Jesus

Re: still so much anger...

you mention battle to me? when? what the fuck are you talking about? even if you did that shit isn't worth my time. what do i need to prove to you kids? i'm way past that shit. and again, runnin your mouth about shit you don't know about. for all you know the shit with nead could be over and done. who would publicize fucking up a known snitch anyhow?

unlike pier, i DO have problems with you kids if you're tryin to get crazy (PORS) and i'll bring up every little fuckup you've ever had, and shame your sorry asses into oblivion if i need to. even if it's not you guys doing the hacking or bullshit you're involved via association if that kid is in your crew.

i'm done with this shit online. i'll see you around kid...

pier:pors never wrote your name on a fucking train. that was someone in the yard at the time who has beef with you other than him. he did however cap your train and for that one you can thank your boys(komy, elixr, gums, etc...) since they dissed people in tme saying that theyll diss anyone in the crew due to the fact that he was in their crew. on top of that, you have always been quick to back up your homies i their little diabolical lies and have never even look at the fact that pors did hella time in jail and NONE of those little kids did anytime. why dont you ask vegas and komy(or whoever it was) what happened and whos named(s) they dropped when officer turner stoped them walking through the park and threatened to take them in for having markers. or, why dont you ask the cop himself...hell tell you who the REAL snitches are. dont think because you live in some other place other than sac that you know ANYTHING that goes on in that city. you dont. all you know is the petty lies that your crew tells you. that goes for you too mr graff jebus. whatever, y dont you 2 just talk to him and stay off this fucking message board. poreroners@yahoo.com . go back to your other names and post a bunch of tbk shit on here so you can achieve your fake fame! im done!

Archived