SLAG-WHORES......

DrUnk MoNKeY

Last night i went out with a few of my townie mates, we went to a club which i swor id never go too. my mate had jus split up with his mrs so we was out on the pull. im not being racist but it wAS full of proper scummmers. we was all on a mission 2 wake up in a tralior park fukin some birds grandmas, sisters. cousin or some shit like that. god dam it why am i the only one who go's through with these bets!!????????? i jus dont know? any how i woke up this morning in englands version of a trailor park, a high rise blok of flats, in the white scum land getto of london town, ahh well at least i didn't give her my phone number!!!!!!:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DrUnk MoNKeY

Last night i went out with a few of my townie mates, we went to a club which i swor id never go too. my mate had jus split up with his mrs so we was out on the pull. im not being racist but it wAS full of proper scummmers. we was all on a mission 2 wake up in a tralior park fukin some birds grandmas, sisters. cousin or some shit like that. god dam it why am i the only one who go's through with these bets!!????????? i jus dont know? any how i woke up this morning in englands version of a trailor park, a high rise blok of flats, in the white scum land getto of london town, ahh well at least i didn't give her my phone number!!!!!!:D

huh?

lets see if I got this right, last you went out with a few of your friends from teh city. You went to a club that you despised and swore that you would never enter. Your friend had broken off his relationship with his significant other so you guy were there looking to get laid. Your not a racists or anything but there were scummers there (what the fuck is a scummer?). You got drunk to the point where you would fuck anything with a hole between its legs which included the white trash at the club, and you are the only one that wonders why you have to deal with this shit.(?) So this morning you woke up in an english "trailor park" which is basically a set of high rise flats in the ghetto, or as us americans would say "the hood yo". You are now happy that you didn't give the white trash slut you banged your phone number so hopefully you will never see her again.

is that right?

Re: Re: SLAG-WHORES......

Originally posted by Zack Morris

huh?

lets see if I got this right, last you went out with a few of your friends from teh city. You went to a club that you despised and swore that you would never enter. Your friend had broken off his relationship with his significant other so you guy were there looking to get laid. Your not a racists or anything but there were scummers there (what the fuck is a scummer?). You got drunk to the point where you would fuck anything with a hole between its legs which included the white trash at the club, and you are the only one that wonders why you have to deal with this shit.(?) So this morning you woke up in an english "trailor park" which is basically a set of high rise flats in the ghetto, or as us americans would say "the hood yo". You are now happy that you didn't give the white trash slut you banged your phone number so hopefully you will never see her again.

is that right?

That's what I was thinking.

Re: Re: SLAG-WHORES......

Originally posted by Zack Morris

You are now happy that you didn't give the white trash slut you banged your phone number so hopefully you will never see her again.

He won't see her but he'll be feeling the burn from the large amount of AIDS virus that escaped from her festering vaginal fluids into his penile sores.

Archived