SKUNKS

WEAK NIGGUH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by OMG Im Naked@May 23 2005, 05:52 AM

i've never understood skunks....so what actually happens when you get sprayed? do you just smell bad?

My dog got owned by a skunk and ran in the house. I ran outa the house cause it smelled so fucking awful and went to my boys house like 30 mins later. "damn man you fucking reek of skunk" Taht shit stayed up in the house for like 3 weeks with nag champa and everything yo. It jsut smells worse than anything you could imagine.

I was up at my friends creek cabin, when I decided to go take a leak. Upon making entry, directly after I opened the pantry door I see this huge silver tail flare up and begin to hiss. It was the hugest fuckin skunk I ever saw. I eyeballed him to be over 12lbs for sure. I bet he was capable of spraying me down with atleast 1 pint of secretion. I would no doubt be vomiting once I inhaled that shit.

After like 5 minutes she simmered down and left the area quietly, through the hole next to the washing machine hoses.

At the last house I lived in, the skunks had a small family living around it. An important fact to know about the younger pre adolescents skunks is that they cannot spray you. Only the mom/adult skunks can squirt you.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@May 23 2005, 12:23 AM

what, i dont believe that for a second.

on wildboys, i saw a skunk spray like 7 times pretty much in a row.

im bored tonight.

i saw it on mythbusters....i guess it depends on how much juice it sprays out the first time, and if it has any left over

Originally posted by T.T Boy@May 22 2005, 11:43 PM

theres so many skunks here, urban skunks. always spraying skunkjuice.

yes i agree- about 5 times i have walked out of dee's house downtown and walked almost straight into a skunk.

there is also alot of skunks around my house, but those are burbite skunks,.... fuck you suburbs!!

Originally posted by Zack Morris@May 24 2005, 03:32 PM

some jackass ran over a skuck directly behind my house a few nights ago. Needless to say around my way has smelled like pure skunk funk.

My friend went on vacation some time ago and while he was out someone stuffed a dead skunk through the mail slot in his door and they must have done it right after he left because when he came back he smelled it from his garage which is some distance from the front door. He said that shit was putrefied beyond recognition but that distinct smell gave it away.

That shit was foul.

They had to live in a hotel room until they got some professionals to clean the shit up.

Cashrefund..

I believe the decomposed dead body in conjunction witht he stinky secretion is one of the strongest smells I ever smelled. I can say because I experianced that shit.

Fishing at the lake, I was like 13 or some shit. My little brother and I come up on a carcas. At first it looked flattened, dried up - so I got a stick and we started poking at it. After a few quick jabs I flipped it over and saw what was left of the white fur andpoked it once more. Thats when I must have ruptured the fermenting/decomposing stink sac. I distinctly remember both smells: Scent of dead animal, and the scent of sun-baked stink sac. My little bro and I tried to run from it, but it seemed to follow or path of wind we made when we darted out of there. So once we stopped running it caught up with us again, just as soon as thought it was safe too inhale through our noses it hit us again! More powerfull then the first time..

I learned a little something that day..