skumfux

james viso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, hawaii based graf really sucks. is that one stupid ass thing supposed to be a frankenstein? doesn't anyone do tight letters? stick to surfing

Guest COP KILLER

GOOD SHIT POST MORE DONT LISTEN TO THESE TOYS MOST OF THEM CANT BUST HALF THESE PICS GOOD CAN CONTROL:mexican:

ZaKAtaq0ne (10:21:05 PM): are you aware of the other defy in hawii?

def yo nerds (10:21:22 PM): wha!

def yo nerds (10:21:23 PM): no

def yo nerds (10:21:29 PM): ill go punch him in the face.

------

whats said is said.. ill burn that kid. oh and dont rain on my picnic mother fucker.

This hawaii scene does suck

i think i should make a thread for :king: :king: Bogus:king: :king: i'll put a million, no a billion, no i'll trillions and zillionz of Bogus pictures cause he's the dopest and most up writer i ever seen on this rock

willy wonnka

dont say i dickride just because i think "MY BOY" Bogus is the dopest writer on this rock!!! yeah i cruise with Bogus not becaue he's a dope writer.Iknew him for elementary. WILLYWONKA your a toy comared to Bogus

Guest TECONE SW

is this a joke?

I think this thread is weak as hell for a couple reasons... bad flicks, people bickerin like 2 year olds, and people are tryin to promote their boys like their superstars... give it a rest... please post some decent flicks too... yeah, there's some good can control but that means nothin with out style... :(

Originally posted by slimer

i agree these fliks are weak no style at all i wonder where their from?? hawaii

you know there is no street bombin in hawaii right??? xcept for all those bogus bombs everywhere!!

omg shut the fuck up already. you say the same shit over and over.. you should draw a rainbow on your face fag.

Archived