skizetch

Guest meone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TECONE SW

well... you can tell you put some time into it but I'm not really feelin it cause of the letters... good idea bad execution...

Guest Ser3adc

^^^word...i remember a sketch u posted a lil while back that had preetty good letters(the ones that had the sketchy 3d)...u shoulda used those in this peice...woulda been much doper. i like the theme tho.

Guest --zeSto--

I like the last doodle way more than the others...

and you know why >?

Because the letter isn't masked out but too much colour!

But the overall fourm is still somewhat soft (like undefined)

And I think you need to work on the basics of lettering.

try just replicating super simple letters and doing your colour work.

You've got a good handle on perspective, but a poor grasp of 'line logic'.

http://www.yandy.com/art/bbold.gif'>

hope this helps a bit !

• 2 weeks later...

!~!~!

the frist one i love the way you set it up? but were you from you style dont look like its from the u.s that why most people dont like it the last one got me! i love it! if it was a sencile i whould just laff good tho! 1s:eek:

Guest Grow a Beard

i think you have potential.................but what are you drawing on? it reminds me of recycled paper .

Guest meone

I'm from the Detroit area and it's a sketch book but its got natural looking paper cause i hate drawing on white paper just a personal preference.

Guest meone

by the way i'm developing my style based on the german and slovakin style because i love their color schemes and forms. i could of done what's going on here but i i didn't really want to cause everyone coming is trying to be the next SEEN, DONDI, or ZEPHYR and I know that no matter wut I'll never get around DAIM's influence cause he just wrecks shit he is one of my favs US or World.

later me

Archived