skinheads rascists?

Guest Firetruck

Guest Firetruck

what do you guys think about rascists?

I found a skinhead message board today and it is so stupid...

I presume that you have seen the new message board guidelines issued by national. Looks like the board stays. Good to see you back!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

On no! I didn't lose any service. Often the MSN chat just breaks down for WebTV users.

I haven't been to the board recently because I thought we were going to scrap it.

Now as for the worthless cretin who wandered in here- why do these people look for our websites in the first place? I have a hard time believing they are real people, it's too absurd.

We are actually changing things, changing people's minds and causing headaches for jews.

But what do these weird lemmings accomplish? Absolutely nothing. Its really depressing, and in lots of ways tragic. Why don't they read a book, study an academic subject, or reproduce? Their children might be worth the hassle, maybe we will get some random genius out of it. At least whites can feel confident that one of a hundred thousand of their offspring will accomplish something brilliant. No other race can say the same. Thats diversity for you.

It sucks having a life, but maybe they should stick it out for while to see if they enjoy it.

Replying to:

As is shown by the evidence of the current generation of 'wiggers' who have learned SO MUCH! They have learned to shop lift successfully, how to pimp your girlfriends, how to allow your black friends to have sex with your sister so they will think you're cool, etc...

Replying to:

i cant believe you people look at this website. i only came here to see if hate-filled people like you really exist. i am sickened and saddened at your ignorance to other religions and races. but, i am not going to hate you the way taht you hate others. i will just say to you that maybe you should try to be more open to people who arent just like you, you might be suprised at what you can learn from someone of a different race or religion. please keep this in mind before you are so full of hate that you cannot see beyond it.

Replying to:

I am sad to hear that Steven lost his internet service for spamming. This board will miss him! Silly guy!

/this is all backwards for some reason theyr message board works that way/http://pub24.bravenet.com/forum/show.asp?u...025350306&cpv=1 this is the addrress.. buti f you reply don't mention this sight becuawse its cool and I don't want a buncha skin faggits here ok?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

First of all, just making sure you know that all skinheads aren't racist. Just because they're skinheads doesn't make them racist (actually a big part of them are anti-racist S.H.A.R.P. - skinheads against racial prejudice), and just because they're racist doesn't make them skinheads.

Second, those are people with too much time on their hands, bottom line. You can talk shit about any race, white's are cultureless and unappreciative, blacks are lazy and steal, mexican's are dirty wife beaters, jews are money hungry, asains err... well okay no one can really talk shit about asains, aside from that whole killing their babys if they were born female thing. but whatever, it's pointless.. we all suck equally. And anyone who thinks their race is perfect or better needs to stop taking themselves so seriously or else move out of this country.. because we're all a bunch of muts and anyone who is "racially pure" is probably inbred.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

depends on what you mean by original... back in th e1800's (i think 1700's maybe?) in england there were the roundheads... �

ha ha, i mean the skinheads from the mod scene back in the 60's

Originally posted by towUP

First of all, just making sure you know that all skinheads aren't racist. Just because they're skinheads doesn't make them racist (actually a big part of them are anti-racist S.H.A.R.P. - skinheads against racial prejudice), and just because they're racist doesn't make them skinheads.

Second, those are people with too much time on their hands, bottom line. You can talk shit about any race, white's are cultureless and unappreciative, blacks are lazy and steal, mexican's are dirty wife beaters, jews are money hungry, asains err... well okay no one can really talk shit about asains, aside from that whole killing their babys if they were born female thing. but whatever, it's pointless.. we all suck equally. And anyone who thinks their race is perfect or better needs to stop taking themselves so seriously or else move out of this country.. because we're all a bunch of muts and anyone who is "racially pure" is probably inbred.

everyone listen to tow up

Guest fr8lover

people have to understand you CANT ARGUE WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT. its impossible. its like talking to a brick wall...its better to ignore them, not give them any sort of pedastal to speak about their bullshit views, because thats what youre doing when you try to disagree with them...

fuck man everybody is racist / discriminatory nowadays , everyone...........maybe they dont want to admit it , to themselves or publicly , but most everyone has said a racist comment , or laughed at a racist joke , or told one ........if you truly werent at all racist or discriminative you wouldnt find them at all amusing .

Originally posted by ASER1NE

if you truly werent at all racist or discriminative you wouldnt find them at all amusing .

I don't think that's true, racial stereotypes have provided some of the funniest humor ever... it comes down to wether it's truly malicious though...

thats true , good point . they are funny , but if you truly werent racist , you wouldnt appreciate the humor in it , and instead find it offensive .

maybe the meaning of racist has been diluted some because of such jokes , but im just saying that if you find it funny , you must be atleast somewhat racist , bc if you werent and you liked all races equally , you wouldnt get the joke .

Originally posted by WhenOne

what in the hell is a round head?

during the early 1800's (i think, maybe late 1700's) there was a political group that started shaving their heads (i beilive it was so they would stand out at meetings...). they were called round heads by the opposing parties. the roundheads had some rather conservative views, and among those were some pretty strong beliefs of race and how it corresponds with social standing...

Originally posted by ASER1NE

thats true , good point . they are funny , but if you truly werent racist , you wouldnt appreciate the humor in it , and instead find it offensive .

no, it's this very aspect that I dispute, the theory that if I was truly NOT racist, I would be offended... I think my very ability to laugh at obvious physical/cultural differences between me and somebody else when I bear no malice, and in fact, may consider a close friend.

It's when you start getting upset, there-by creating a schism, or base your real views on the obviously simplified logic used to propell a truly funny joke...

Originally posted by Smart

no, it's this very aspect that I dispute, the theory that if I was truly NOT racist, I would be offended... I think my very ability to laugh at obvious physical/cultural differences between me and somebody else when I bear no malice, and in fact, may consider a close friend.

It's when you start getting upset, there-by creating a schism, or base your real views on the obviously simplified logic used to propell a truly funny joke...

i agree, people are shit scared about being called racists or politically incorect.

Originally posted by towUP

Probably the best thing thats gonna be said in this thread.

Guest serpent of the light

true skins, the 1960s originating, are all about working class pride. i'm one. cops check that clue of identity. anyway, the point is that when alot of pakistanis and indians started moving into britain, the jobs of the working class were being taken away for the cheap labor of the immigrants. the already established working class didn't like this, and a lot of unions formed, and gangs sure as hell formed. it wasn't as a point of racism against the immigrants flooding the job market, but a stance that they were there first, there were a ton of paki and indian skins because of this. eventually the nazis used it as racism and completely fucked over the point of the lifestyle.

nowadays to be a skin basically means that you drink and fuck and fight (unless you're straight edge) groups like sharp, rash, etc. are still around and are fuckign awesome (despite homophobic tendencies). this nation is built on the backs of the working class, there is some pride in that. represent.

i think it's funny how i spent most of my life in kentucky - where everyone thinks all the racist, redneck, white trash live.

since i have moved to new jersey though, i have found that there are a lot of racist people. they are pretty open about it when they aren't around black people. it was surprising to see. there seems to be a polarization in a way.

you're either:

black / white trying to act the ghetto lifestyle

or

everyone else

just my 2 cents. not EVERYONE is like that though.

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by Agent Uprise

While not all skins are racist they all adhere to a far right wing, mostly fascist, philosophy. Just cause they don't dance aroung with sheets on thier heads doesn't mean they're not complete assholes.

say that to my face, or any trad's face. guarantee you wouldn't

Archived