Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

skin burn

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by soop01, Jan 25, 2002.

1. soop01

soop01 New Jack

post any graff tattoos?[​IMG]

2. team86

team86 Guest

3. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

4. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

5. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

this isnt wat i expected:( :(

6. ruEtbeer

ruEtbeer Senior Member

graffiti tats are lame.. styles become dated.. not a good idea.

7. NATO

NATO Guest

tatoos are pretty shit in general

8. soop01

soop01 New Jack

true , however ,i have a bode lizzad on my arm, this will always represent a fucking amazing time in my life getting into breaking an graff an the whole hip hop phenomenom , people will always be rocking bode its like a shout to all styles, by the time bode becomes dated ill be so wrinkled i wont care what my tatts look like, anyway your spose to regret your tatts "punk rock rules":D

9. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Take a peep at my back...
    [​IMG]

10. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

[​IMG] Here's another... yoinked from graffiti.org/giant

11. NATO

NATO Guest

12. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

that savas is tight.

13. Harry Potter

Harry Potter Guest

that giant is off the scale

14. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

15. geegollygosh

geegollygosh Junior Member

sime has some dope graff tatts...personally i think there cool...but im too much of a puss to have that done..