Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

skilled worker

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by pau84, Dec 2, 2015.

1. pau84

pau84 New Jack

can anyone explain to me how the express entry program for skilled workers works? I'm a bit confused about the steps and what I need to start with to apply under the program.

2. myrabel

myrabel New Jack

hi pau84,It is basically a two stage process and the stages are independent of one another. At the first stage you need to attain 67 points based on a factors such as langauge, education, work experience, adaptability, etc. If you pass that first stage then you are entered into a pool of candidates where you compete against others in the pool and are awarded points based on various factors the most important of which is job offer. This in a nut shell is how the process works. Here is a more detailed discussion of the new program: www uniivaa com who wants to win canada new-immigration-beauty-contest

3. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

4. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

never heard of this, I might check it out