Sketchy ...

cheps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest seno.oner

you dont even have your tag down....YOU SUCK! ...... come back in like a year and post you dumbass how many times does everyone have to tell you that

Originally posted by seno.oner

you dont even have your tag down....YOU SUCK! ...... come back in like a year and post you dumbass how many times does everyone have to tell you that

yea he sucks but you dont have to be a cock about it the kids come a LONG way , cheps keep it up man its getting slowly better just keep it simple till you have better letters down

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

...but your handstyle is garbage!!!

cmooooonnnn!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for real im sorry it semi shows your working on your sketches but the hand just looks like asshole!

and that background is really distracting

Originally posted by FROSTY

k honestly dude your tag sucks and so does the piece but i have seen an improvement i wont even lie,,, just keep at it and dont fall off,,,,

post an old sketch on here so that people can see an improvement though,,,

definetly agree. i remember when you used to post sketches that i could have drawn by blowing cumshots on paper. your sketch isn't great. it's not even good. but it's improved. keep at it. don't listen to everyone tellign you that you suck. graf isn't about being an asshole. it's about practice.

x oh!

Archived