Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sketching at work

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Oct 26, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

so i have started a new office job (first office job) and most of the time im not realy getting any calls and what not. So am just stuck sitting here bored out of my mind...i want to sketch...but im not realy sure how my boss will take that...so ask of my fellow 12ozers...do you sketch at work?? any funny storys bout it??any horror stories about it?? fill me in

discuss this....

2. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

and might i add...on my off time my boss is letting me do the riot gates and design inside the office..so i know he is cool when it comes to the graff part...but i dont want him to see me sitting at my desk sketching away...feel me??

3. cloner

cloner Senior Member

i might add, that i think someone must be running low on good thread ideas.

4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

good one there killer. you realy got em' good!!!!

5. cloner

cloner Senior Member

haha, whatever, sketch if you want to who cares.

6. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

WhOa ReAlY !!! i CaN OmG yOu s0o0o0o rOxZ

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

pffft i cant sketch at work. it doesnt look good and why do it? i get paid great money to work and not really fuck around. if i want to sketch i would do it at home. i suggest you do that because you're boss more than likely wont like it.

8. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

e-fighting is not productive.

9. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

yeah, i guess i could sketch at work, but i'd be in constant fear that someone would come around into my area and i'd be fucked....... so i don't do it. i wouldn't do it unless there's a very small chance of you getting caught.

10. crave

crave Veteran Member

i might throw down and idea or two. but as far like a full sketch, that's a no go, for me at least.

11. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

simple...... do like big kilo does....

Fold a small stack of papers in half. Use like 10.
    Then you write work related notes like phone numbers
    on the outside on and draw on the inside one.
    Think of rolling a 100 dollar bill around a bunch of ones.

12. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

well..i work off commision...so if i dont work..i dont make money..plus my boss is a friend...we smoke blunts in the office together and he is letting me design the whole office...but i just dont think it would look right sitting there sketching...but then again it probably looks just as worse as what i am doing right now..

13. cloner

cloner Senior Member

you smoke blunts with him in the office, and youre questioning drawing..

edit - something tells me he really wouldnt have a problem with it. or for that matter if he did he would prolly be pretty cool about it.

14. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I do all kinds of shit at work.

Today, I worked on some personal design work, booked a flight, looked at some European Vacation Packages, checked some info on another flight and worked on some digital aspects that are used in my paintings.

15. p@ntyr@ider

p@ntyr@ider Member

dude, your already getting high at work... i dont think theyll mind if you draw at work...i draw all day long and nobody gives a rats ass what goes on in my cubicle, as long as the work gets done...