sketches

Siris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks man # 1 3 and 7(its now 1 3 and 4 cuz i rearraged them so they would show) are all new within 3 days of this post the rest is old i havent painted any of those yet i have painted more simples and shit cuz im confident with my simples but u know i wanted to see what was thought of these ones

easthree

NO

A good way to learn simples and things to do with them is to start copying logo's from companies, stores, etc...also as long as you don't paint it bite some simples so you can start getting a feel for how they work with themselves and how they work with other letters.

I like 1. It actually looks reminiscent of my style, but I haven't tried 3d with it and my tips are really curved and pointed. I don't think you need to practice simples, your stuff is abstract, all they'll do is get you better at holding a pencil and cringing because what you draw will be so anti-aesthetic.

first reason for the double pager is cuz i never finished it cuz i dint like it and there was a background planned for it hence it being double paged and it pissed me off so i dint finish it thats why most have plain double pagers but unlike most i did use most space and it actually spanned the 2 pages! so ya

and rak burns u all u should quit considering the fact that these are sketches and not shit i paint

i usually paint simples and these are ideas hence why i was asking what people think so fuck u Rak

Archived