sketches

MiceHoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

start simple. you are not going to improve if you dont start with simple letters.

I do nuff simples every day, but I'm not gonna waste my time and post them. I did those sketches pretty fast, I was just fucking around with different styles. The second one is done with a thick marker on that shitty yellow paper, shows how much time and effort was put in.

I've posted other shit on here that I took more time on, I'll repost it if you really wanna see it.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

looks like a bunch of lines to me.

the letters are not really there.

try going even more simpler and working on basic dead letters?

The letters are there, they all say 'MYCO', look closer.

I'm really sorry if my art doesnt conform to the style you want it to. If you think your art is better than mine then I challenge you to a friendly battle. And to make our work easily judged I'll let you pick the style. I will battle you using any style you want me to. Straight letters, 3D, whatever. With or without fill, anything. You make the call.

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by MiceHoe

The letters are there, they all say 'MYCO', look closer.

I'm really sorry if my art doesnt conform to the style you want it to. If you think your art is better than mine then I challenge you to a friendly battle. And to make our work easily judged I'll let you pick the style. I will battle you using any style you want me to. Straight letters, 3D, whatever. With or without fill, anything. You make the call.

if I saw your ass explaining dimension and all that bullshit to me I'd do a throwup right over your 8 hour peice, and say nope letters joe blow....Look at your C its fucked out of hell...

And make the battle paint, this isnt b-boys kid...

Originally posted by deadlydnut

if I saw your ass explaining dimension and all that bullshit to me I'd do a throwup right over your 8 hour peice, and say nope letters joe blow....Look at your C its fucked out of hell...

And make the battle paint, this isnt b-boys kid...

Explaining dimension?...WTF?

And I'll admit my C is a little sketchy in the red sketch buy thats so it will match the Y.

Lets see what you got.

Guest THEdude

dude don't take this too seriously, they were just giving some advice, which you need to take because your shit is not the shit.

don't take it to the heart.

and MAKROS, man he will burn you kid. no offense. oh he's cool too.

off subject.....hey Makros what happened to all the funny pictures with the funny captions? that shit used to be the shit.

(hey I typed shit four times):)

Originally posted by THEdude

dude don't take this too seriously, they were just giving some advice, which you need to take because your shit is not the shit.

don't take it to the heart.

and MAKROS, man he will burn you kid. no offense. oh he's cool too.

off subject.....hey Makros what happened to all the funny pictures with the funny captions? that shit used to be the shit.

I aint taking this shit seriously, but it seems like everyone else is. Thats why I challenged him to a 'friendly' battle. I mean this is a web site for gods sake. I dont see how anyone can take this shit seriously, its all in good fun.

I'm cool with advice, but

"the letters are not really there.

try going even more simpler and working on basic dead letters?"

isnt really advice, its more of a diss, unless he really couldnt see the letters. But whatever.

Guest Stoney Blaze

3D shits...

...the 3D shits are live as fuck as far as I'm concerned...

the first and the last one are'nt as slick but yo....

...paint them 3D,s...:dazed:

ha ha ha.

i just pee peed all over my clothes.

sir, i am saddened that you would take my consructive critisism as an offence. it shows an insecurity that a lot of beginners have...i know this because i had it when i started...so i trust you will learn to crush this insecurity over time.

as for you calling your work, your "art", well...yes it is your art, but can you explain to me what your art means? can your back up your "artwork" with words? can you explain it to me? do you do any other forms of art seriously? these questions are not to shit your pants here, sir, but i'm just making sure you are aware of something.... when a lot of kids start doing the graffiti thing, they have a marvelous time doing their sketches. they come across the fact that graffit is art and they just shit their pants for decades about it. they call their sketches their art and just go mental and try to play it off like they are serious art kids. well, graffiti is not a serious art form unless there is words to back it up. graffiti is very popular, so it gets blindly emulated by millions and they go through their times not ever knowing why they do graffiti...or what their pieces mean to them....or what their letters mean to them...why they did this...why their style is the way it is.

so i am making sure you are aware that although this IS your "art", i want to make sure that you know exactly what you are saying. everything is an art, but to say that something is YOUR ART, you need to be able to back it up and prove why it is YOUR ART.

when i started graff, i blindly plopped into the culture. didnt know anything about anything. i loved how graffiti looked and that was it. so i tried to draw it so i can look at it more. i didnt start considering my graffiti art until my 4th year of it started..which makes me a serious art kid for 2 years. since my realization of art, i have focused more on doing other non graffiti related creations, and now it is a daily thing for me. i am serious with my art and i know why i do everytihng i do.

so make sure you know where you stand. if you blindly plopped into graffiti, thats cool man. its VERY VERY common. stick with it. dont try to make too much sence of your work until a couple of years go by, i'd say. its all a smile time.

as for thid battle thing...well, if you wish to battle, hahahha, then i shall. battles are, i think, very stupid, but i think this situation would be fun for both sides.

couple of things,

how old are you?

where you attttttttt?

how long have you been into graff?

why did you start?

and...

the work MUST be painted on a wall, unless you want to do the freight thing, thats fine.

anything else, sir?

Originally posted by THEdude

hahah i noticed your minor excessive shit typing. it was laughable.

the era of time where I posted goth people then bashed on then aimlessly has died. it saddened THOUSANDS of people...I'M SURE. hahahaha. but since that era has did, i resorted to comments on soil samples, urine samples, Bonerman McKenzie, colored dots, stool samples, home made raver drugs, pictures of tools and graduated cylinders, and other things of the like. i find these images not as exciting for me, but i do what i have to do. i have ways of knowing what to post, but these things will be a mystery forever. keep your eyes open, maybe channel zero will pop up with something new soon. hmm.

I didnt take your constructive critisism to offence.

"the letters are not really there.

try going even more simpler and working on basic dead letters?"

Isn't costructive critisism. You basically told me to stop drawing what I enjoy drawing and to draw something that may be more pleasing to your eye. But whatever. I just thought that if you were were going to critisize my work to that degree then you must be much more skilled than myself. So I wanted to put you to the test, a FRIENDLY battle. I will admit that I dont paint much, which is largely due to financial burdens. I'm 18 and I've been sketching for three years, started painting two years ago. I could back up my work with words but that will only describe what is allready there, and it will be a waste of time. Why is it MY art? Because I enjoyed drawing it, and there is no better answer than that. I'm not trying to 'express myself', thats bullshit. I'm merely enjoying creation. And like a battle would solve anything, I'm not trying to beat you, I'm only looking for a challenge. I could care less who wins.

I didn't drop into the culture entirely blindly, I had a few friends that write and I learned a lot from them (Ceil & Trik). I've always admired graff but didn't really start sketching until I started hanging out with Ceil a lot. I'm in Toronto, where you at? And how old are you?

If you still wanna battle (for fun) I'm down, but it will take me a little while to get some paint (broke ass).

Archived