Sketches by SUR5L

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Older tapped to NFL team

After a variety of offers to test for National Football League teams, senior linebacker Jake Lewko decided to terms with the Tennessee Titans yesterday.Following several rounds of the cheap NFL jerseys breeze last weekend, co-Ivy League MVP and 2009 Penn team head Lewko conventional a call from the Titans.“The Titans called me Saturday and told my manager that they were involved in signing me to a two-year contract,” Lewko told the Burlington County Times.“Given his huge diffusion and work ethic, I am sure he will clear himself very well in this future mini camp,” Penn head coach Al Bagnold said in a statement.“Jake has worked very hard to get better himself throughout his tenure at Penn, and it is very thrilling for all worried to see his attempt and devotion pay off.”

• 2 months later...

how to get a nice shopping trolley

We live within walking distance of our local supermarket. But walking back with heavy bags makes it impossible to do a big, family shop on foot. I know the solution: buy a shopping trolley. However, embarrassment prevents me. Do you know of any firms that make really nice, fun, shopping trolleys? Thanks.

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Re: how to get a nice shopping trolley

We live within walking distance of our local supermarket. But walking back with heavy bags makes it impossible to do a big, family shop on foot. I know the solution: buy a shopping trolley. However, embarrassment prevents me. Do you know of any firms that make really nice, fun, shopping trolleys? Thanks.

Ahhh buddy.. don't be embarrassed, get you and your family a nice, fun shopping trolley! :confused:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...