sketches and whatnot.

cipha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks for the feedback. That tunnel is getting wack. Th0se goofs wrote "get a job" on my shit...funny. I just did a mini production there with Deme, Vohs, Pesto, Omit, and uhhh, that other dude from van city

that i cant remember his name and now i feel like an ass. Peace yall

Originally posted by cipha:

Thanks for the feedback. That tunnel is getting wack. Th0se goofs wrote "get a job" on my shit...funny. I just did a mini production there with Deme, Vohs, Pesto, Omit, and uhhh, that other dude from van city

that i cant remember his name and now i feel like an ass. Peace yall

was the other guy korz........cause he said he did a production wit omit/......korz is from calgary though...i like the face and river shit you did a couple weeks back at the tunnel............

------------------

...if hip-hop is a movement then iam the moronic reincarnation of kintic energy....

Guest Archie
Originally posted by intercept:

was the other guy korz........cause he said he did a production wit omit/......korz is from calgary though...i like the face and river shit you did a couple weeks back at the tunnel............

Umm I belive you guys are referring to "kirb" from Van. And hey intercept, not to be a dink or anything but in your profile under interests you stated one of your hobbies is emceeing right? So why would you bite one of Sole's rhymes as your signature insted of using one of your own? Just wondering. And Cipha the new drawings are real pretty!!!

Originally posted by Archie:

Originally posted by intercept:

Umm I belive you guys are referring to "kirb" from Van. And hey intercept, not to be a dink or anything but in your profile under interests you stated one of your hobbies is emceeing right? So why would you bite one of Sole's rhymes as your signature insted of using one of your own? Just wondering. And Cipha the new drawings are real pretty!!!

i used the quote cause i like it not to bite i never said it was mine i just dont bother putting my shit on there....anywayz i know now its kirb but there is a korz there his my friend he did a piece wit omit but vohs went over it...his got one further down too......................

• 3 months later...

oooo fuck i remember seeing vohs going over him at the tunnel.

jeebus, a throwie.

well i hear omit died on november 1. is this true???

whats up with people dying this shitty year?

cipha- those are awesome pictures. how much did you get your markers for? i think i saw some at brix.

ive seen some of your stuff from the tunnel, whoa! real nice

whys your stuff getting dissed?

drop me a line

and damnit cept, reply

• 3 weeks later...

Archived