sketch......

Guest rEaL 1NA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

who said it? "you suck until further notice"..... stay away from dark ass letters unless you can outline them with a gel pen so you can actually tell what it is... now knowing you write real of course i assume its a R but if you went and painted that it could be a BE or a RE or godk nows what else it could end up looking like....

Originally posted by WALE!pd

who said it? "you suck until further notice"..... stay away from dark ass letters unless you can outline them with a gel pen so you can actually tell what it is... now knowing you write real of course i assume its a R but if you went and painted that it could be a BE or a RE or godk nows what else it could end up looking like....

i was just about to reply and say to put white and then i scroll down and see u already did. keep working on it, dont let all the fools on this board put you down.

Originally posted by swif1

hmm...i finished this sketch already, but i purposely made the background so shitty, i decided to show you this instead (the sketch before finishing it and shit)...

http://www.freewebhost.biz/unregistered/Picture%20233.jpg'>

i mean damn...i wasn't hoping it was be That shitty, nah mean? :beat:

enjoy? :o

:)

now i dont know whats worse your english or your graff hah

Originally posted by WALE!pd

now i dont know whats worse your english or your graff hah

I choose both for 500, Alex.

*edit* I already finished the sketch, but the background came out horrible so I decided to post a pic of my sketch before the background and the rest of the fill was added.

Guest rEaL 1NA

.......at least I'm trying to improve........puttin' the time in........I give myself credit for that.........mad negativity in this forum......keep talkin ya shit, I'm gonna keep postin' mine......

Guest rEaL 1NA

Re: yo

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

to blocky! looks mad old school!

sorry i cant help more..:confused:

I was goin for the oldschool thing

wow there really is alot of negativity on this thread. im gonna be honest in saying that your work looks like you have only been writing for a few months or so. but im also gonna tell you to go with the advice when people tell you to keep it simple. i think i speak for alot of people in this forum when i say that a really well done simple is a whole lot better than an overdone piece that is not at all readable. don't worry about coloring or filling in your work to try to impress somebody. just keep working at it. keepin it simple. and as much as possible....readable. from then on you will develop a sense of other types of graff.

Archived