Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sketch......

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by rEaL 1NA, Aug 13, 2002.

1. rEaL 1NA

rEaL 1NA Guest

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00236610f00000001.jpg'>

tryin to improve on a previous piece, added some 3d to it.......

2. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

ur digi cam makes all of ur pics look orange.....as for the piece itself, i think that its too dark. either outline that black "r" in white or sumthin. im assuming thats an "r" anyway.

3. geegollygosh

geegollygosh Junior Member

loose the drips and the thick outline...and make the 3d smaller...god im bored today...

4. dorkster

dorkster New Jack

5. rEaL 1NA

rEaL 1NA Guest

6. dorkster

dorkster New Jack

what the fuck... is that suppose to be funny or kewl ??

7. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

8. dork

dork Guest

yep, you definnitly lick balls...keep tryin

9. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

who said it? "you suck until further notice"..... stay away from dark ass letters unless you can outline them with a gel pen so you can actually tell what it is... now knowing you write real of course i assume its a R but if you went and painted that it could be a BE or a RE or godk nows what else it could end up looking like....

10. rEaL 1NA

rEaL 1NA Guest

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00236610f00000004.jpg'>
    does that white help??

11. rEaL 1NA

rEaL 1NA Guest

12. OsCaR306

OsCaR306 Member

i was just about to reply and say to put white and then i scroll down and see u already did. keep working on it, dont let all the fools on this board put you down.

13. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

hmm...i finished this sketch already, but i purposely made the background so shitty, i decided to show you this instead (the sketch before finishing it and shit)...

http://www.freewebhost.biz/unregistered/Picture%20233.jpg'>

i mean damn...i wasn't hoping it was be That shitty, nah mean? :beat:

enjoy? :eek:

:)

14. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

15. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

I choose both for 500, Alex.

*edit* I already finished the sketch, but the background came out horrible so I decided to post a pic of my sketch before the background and the rest of the fill was added.