sketch?

Guest senoski060

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest senoski060

do u like manga, i have friends that really into it... y that bomb looks like what i did like a couple weeks ago with everything pinched at the top,l but its unproportionate, everythings gettin bigger as it goes on.

Originally posted by senoski060

do u like manga, i have friends that really into it... y that bomb looks like what i did like a couple weeks ago with everything pinched at the top,l but its unproportionate, everythings gettin bigger as it goes on.

yup yup i like manga (not all kinda)

post em again.. just wondering what it looks like

Guest Pinche Hoto

Re: i like ...

Originally posted by mad ink

i like your tag more...

this is my latest digital sketch...

hope it workz :Dthrow

Im not feeling the r on your throw, the character is nice however

Guest senoski060

r u talkin bout the "dise" throw? cuz if thats what ur talkin bout then fuck you. everyone goes throught the same shit, u dont just start out and instantly become a saber or revok, fuckin asshole. be a dipshit about it and dont try to help people out, id be a little bit better if you told people what was wrong and helping them instead of telling them to quit, u probably sucked to when u started JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, we all have to learn!

no mang fuck you , you're the one that started two months ago and comes on here asking for input and fully admitting yourself that its not gonna be that good......so what the fuck do you expect......... , i never said that you werent gonna get better but that dise thing is just straight terrible , and im so tired of giving out the same damn advice to rookies all the time , practice start simple like on bubble/block letters... then try some harder shit......but if ppl actually listened and did some quality shit you'd get the respect that you deserve..............and yeah obviously i sucked too when i just started i never said i was even close to revok or saber maybe ill post my first shit if i had a scanner but dont ask for input if your not ready to hear the good and the bad

damn kid..going way to extrem... whats the use of posting shit on here then not listen to ppls advise...ok on ur new shit the only thing i like is the dsk not the throw or piece it self but the tag....and u said the k's wack..personally i think the d's wack..i still dont see that shit....on the second shit what was that suppose to say jise?...dise?...looks more like kse....oh well looks better then when i started...and the last one im not feeling to much to complicated for u standard...go simple just work on making ur lines half way straight..i know thats what i did and my shit started looking half decent...now when i want to use my imaganation like u do i have the elements to make my shit come out clean...but dood im not trying to rag u like most folks just go simply its the easiest way to go...:D

Archived