sketch

art_kriminal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by and then chenzin:

nice...keep postin more...

Are you kidding? This kid sucks- don't waste our time with lame sketches- take some notes from the better blackbook posts here- if it aint dope, keep that shit at home...

Originally posted by Ezra1.0:

Are you kidding? This kid sucks- don't waste our time with lame sketches- take some notes from the better blackbook posts here- if it aint dope, keep that shit at home...

obviously your thick skull has affected your logical thinking. you were too busy tryin to belittle this kid over the internet, without realizing that he is asking for suggestions. your ignorance makes me laugh.....HA!

icey i like it. id tell ya to go try and paint it. then take a flick and post it back in the same thread, so we can see how it turns out.

free mumia

oh shut up! im tired of hearing dudes shit on younger cats telling them never to post, new guys need all the criticism/advice they can get, would you rather have him keep all his work to himself so then he gets the impression that he kicks ass only to start painting up everything in site with crap work?

alright then

does putting other people down that dont have skill as good as u make u feel better? Fuck you, Im tired of this shit, I thought people here are sopose to help others improve no matter how good or bad they are and shit, wutever yo Im stoned

------------------

www.dark.as/icys-domain

Originally posted by epic787:

YA NIGGAZ BETTER WATCH OUT FROM DEEZNUTSINURMOUTH.

I DONT TRUST DA DUDE

HE ASK TO MANY QUESTIONS LIKE "WHERE ARE DA TAGGERS LOCATED"!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha no. i only asked that cuz your site listed a ton of those writers from connecticut(where i live) and i've never seen any of their stuff(i dont get out much either so that helps too)

be easy

Originally posted by theFUME:

fuck tha police!!

"thats if your rascist or your crooked/arrest me for this dope i didnt weigh it up or cook it/ gotta charge the world cuz over a million people took it/ look at me im out of your juristriction NOW WHO'S LOOKING STUPID!" - Big Boi "daddy fat sacks"

thats my shit!

Guest kOmega
Originally posted by noise:

one suggestion.............dont sketch on lined paper

why not?..

sketch on whatever you want if you dont have blank paper ..then use line ..fuk it..thats liek saying dont paint of brick walls

die and rot in my basement

sOils..basememt whOres..

Archived