sketch

moses1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest same ol' 6s & 7s

character = baaaaaaad

letters are pretty good if you lose the connectors which dont really work, but the basic letter structure is ok from what i see. keep drawin.

------------------

I'm not your average honky, raised by a pack of retarded donkies...

Yes. I the wisdom tycoon have some knowledge to drop. Try by making all of your letters the same size. Keep the basic shape you have now. Something i reckomend to all new comers is to read a book on caligraphy. As you understand letter structure better you will be able to tear the damn alphabet to pieces my young boy.

PEACE

Guest same ol' 6s & 7s

1st- i am not an expert, king, or even close, but i do know a few things. some i can apply, others i still work on.

having said that, i think that just working towards making your letters more consistant. in style and in shape. draw with a pencil and eraser close by. work with it. tweak it. draw shapes. rectangles, sqares, circles etc. this will help with getting some consistancy.

drawdrawdraw

paintpaintpaint

thats what they tell me

keep at it

dont lose hope

i get excited by progress, because i am no where near perfection

------------------

I'm not your average honky, raised by a pack of retarded donkies...

Originally posted by moses1:

i been writin for almost a year. i been doin my best to develope a style. ne1 have ne thoughts on how i could my the lettering better.

holy shit...a year and you suck that much i have been writing for a year and a half and painting for like a year(on and off).....and i was better than you when i first started look you should learn how to draw dont just tag wit markers............a year you must be kidding......this makes me happy to know i dont compelly suck..................

its not that bad the character looks like the crackhead from the pj's

------------------

representing chicago crews <-TVA, TIB, BTB, TDM, PMS

Also registered as: thevisualassault

->..........."ahahahhahah........ahhhh......Africa" - Simpsons

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

its not bad if your a beginer

just keep it more simpler, work on your handstyle,then throwies,then simples, then try out your crazy stuff

thats the way I THINK is the best way to get better

but who am i?

------------------

Penis Juice!!

take away all that other shit and you have yourself a good bomb...the charecter is wack though..it looks like a old man or a girrafe of some sort

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

={(____) <---i luv this stuff!!!

OK dudes and chiks i been tryin all the things most of u all tell me, but when i do it just looks so simple kinda like just plain ol bubble letters neone can do. most of u all say it sucks but if u seen it w/out all that stuff around it i think u would be sayin worse thing. does ne1 have ideas for write it w/out all the shit around it but where it wont be so simple lookin. and i been tryin to write for bout a year but i change my style completly a few months ago. also thanks for tell me how it is cause i dont want to be out there putin up bullshit people think if fucked up

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

work on the 3d .. the char the can the e and a lil bit on the s... not sayin i am dope but i just think that those are some aspects that need attention..

[This message has been edited by AidsIsDeadlyShit (edited 05-23-2001).]

Originally posted by intercept:

holy shit...a year and you suck that much i have been writing for a year and a half and painting for like a year(on and off).....and i was better than you when i first started look you should learn how to draw dont just tag wit markers............a year you must be kidding......this makes me happy to know i dont compelly suck..................

TO bad your an asshole!

Archived