sketch to be painted..peep

madartist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

don't paint this! cuz it'll only turn out bein worse and a waste of the wall.....you gotta be able to come up with color combos on paper atleast...i meen if u can't do that then why are you already painting? wait until your book work is nice...now suggestions, well your letter form is not great, could work on that...those arrows are wack, they are big and small..also those type of arrows suck, get nice skinny small ones....the A is pretty weak....to regular pretty much...

you're trying to much to do wild style when you haven't gotten a good grasp on letter form....do more basic sketches before you start doing wild style....just whatever you do...don't paint this....

ok i know color schemes....i have a few good book works....ill post them if you'd like.....i was just wonderin what yall thought and i appreciate ur honesty....yea my letter structure is a little weak i need to work on it.....as for the walls i have a pottery down the road and noone else really paints round here so i need some practice....i will be more basic though like u said....thanks man.....pz

Archived