Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sketch to be painted..peep

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by madartist, Jun 19, 2002.

1. madartist

madartist New Jack

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400134256_001P.jpg'>

or color suggestions? feedback plz

2. the thyme

the thyme Member

change the arows and it would look alot better other then that i cant complane

3. madartist

madartist New Jack

change as to? suggestions?

4. the thyme

the thyme Member

change them into one of the repaeting shapes or atleast make the aroes the same size

5. madartist

madartist New Jack

ok ill work on that...i think i agree....thanks man

6. the thyme

the thyme Member

7. madartist

madartist New Jack

ok i got aim but not msn.......u got any flicks or anything man? i need to think of a tyte color scheme too

8. cazper

cazper New Jack

don't paint this! cuz it'll only turn out bein worse and a waste of the wall.....you gotta be able to come up with color combos on paper atleast...i meen if u can't do that then why are you already painting? wait until your book work is nice...now suggestions, well your letter form is not great, could work on that...those arrows are wack, they are big and small..also those type of arrows suck, get nice skinny small ones....the A is pretty weak....to regular pretty much...

you're trying to much to do wild style when you haven't gotten a good grasp on letter form....do more basic sketches before you start doing wild style....just whatever you do...don't paint this....

9. the thyme

the thyme Member

yo i got flicks and i got aim too applesdontbounce is my ip add me! ill send you some flicks on there

10. madartist

madartist New Jack

ok i know color schemes....i have a few good book works....ill post them if you'd like.....i was just wonderin what yall thought and i appreciate ur honesty....yea my letter structure is a little weak i need to work on it.....as for the walls i have a pottery down the road and noone else really paints round here so i need some practice....i will be more basic though like u said....thanks man.....pz

11. madartist

madartist New Jack

12. madartist

madartist New Jack

aim : drunkengoo piss

13. krie

krie Guest

i cant see it ? pic aint working foool