SKETCH...Gimme feedback yall

KMAS41

I been doin this graff shit for what...like almost 5 months now, tell me what you all think and for the haters who gonna say shit like "YOU DID IT ON A COMPUTER ITS NOT A SKETCH" or "WHO GIVES A FUCK, ITS NOT ON A WALL" suck my dick...lol...I didnt use no 3d programs or nothin, I did this shit with my hand using my wacom tablet and photoshop...

http://www.thespectrum.net/kiraku/KEROS_1.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow....you must be the greatest graff artist ever.......please bomb wit me.....hahahahhaha...you stupid fucking idout get a clue and dont post....thanks for the waste of time....

------------------

...if hip-hop is a movement then iam the moronic reincarnation of kintic energy....

Originally posted by intercept:

wow....you must be the greatest graff artist ever.......please bomb wit me.....hahahahhaha...you stupid fucking idout get a clue and dont post....thanks for the waste of time....

Heh, then you wonder why so many people suck...they never can get constructive criticism cause people talk out of their ass

well i have been writing for 15 years and i can only hope to bomb computers with my 3d toy sketches!

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

Originally posted by scampone:

looks o.k. as far as the computer goes...its just another medium. dont rely on it..keep it up.

I was at artcrimes lookin @ the digital shit so I was like...aiight, ima do one of those joints

------------------

Guest shitbag

drop the 3d until you get your letters right, but becasue you wont- add brighter and darker hues to give definition, like shadows and points of light, use more color, drop the back ground (though its the best part....just do it) go more for a logo look if you insist on going this path, you wont know but look into VIRUS stuff but trust me your card will get pulled quick if you bite...just do it to see what I mean, no more of this twisty turny 'I looked at a daim piece and cummed' shit. dont even bother with a tag on a computer drawing, do a few other things that you as a would be artist should learn to do on your own....and oh yeah, paint that shit or it is worthless and you might as well go work for sprite....

compu graf is not good.it snaps your shit into perfectly straight lines and uniformly blends colors perfectly.if you did that on a piece of paper,it wouldn't be nearly as perfect,and would show yours skills(or lack of)...in my opinion compu graf smacks of insecurities about blackbook skills.just my op...doesnt' mean shit,i'm sauced.keep at it(on paper)

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ:

well i have been writing for 15 years and i can only hope to bomb computers with my 3d toy sketches!

You must be quite old.

Archived