sketch[constructive criticism]

graffhead

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

it took me a while to see the "face"

take those triangles off the bottom of what i think is the eye, make the nose extend off the face more, and not have it so the tip is connected to the chin.

bumps for the mr tourist potato head

You have a head of your own that sits on top of your neck. Draw that. Or draw your mom's/ girl's/ little brother's respective noggins. Don't try to learn how to draw from graffiti magazines. You'll just be amplifying mistakes (if there are any- and there often are) or stylized tweaks without understanding why they're stylized. If you learn how to draw, for real this graffiti "character" stuff is a lot more fun and you'll be a lot better at it.

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by ASER1NE

i think its a great potato ........but on this forum we usually post pictures of graffiti........

my houghts exactly

Originally posted by mud_buddha

You have a head of your own that sits on top of your neck. Draw that. Or draw your mom's/ girl's/ little brother's respective noggins. Don't try to learn how to draw from graffiti magazines. You'll just be amplifying mistakes (if there are any- and there often are) or stylized tweaks without understanding why they're stylized. If you learn how to draw, for real this graffiti "character" stuff is a lot more fun and you'll be a lot better at it.

i thought i said this, but i guess i read it and thought it at the same time....and mr bojangles, that's some funny shit

Archived