sketch battle

krowteN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Atl's own

SB's style is about as original as every other band from the 80's..hahaha

as for the battle..shit battle time for painting was oct 31st...that was the due date....sb cancelled...i dropped a few sketches after he cancelled just to show i could work the letters "originally" unlike his "could be any writter from the 80's" style....i still have like 10 other sb sketches i have not posted...each a completely different style...so what it comes down to...sb wanted to battle after him talking shit for months online...due date for the painted pieces was oct 31st...sb cancelled...thats what it comes down too.

Originally posted by EASE_ONEZ

THIS SHITS CONFUSING.. THERE IS A WRITER WHO WRITES SB..?

yes. ask gtek and raven from SB crew. sb met them cats earlier this year, he said them guys were mad chill. real good cats, and the legacy of SB crew is very well respected by sb the writer.

Originally posted by onesecondple

The battle situation as i understand it from low, is sb and him are sketching each others names, whoever loses, loses their names or something like that. If you know different zed, correct me

a lil too much info there onesec. but nonetheless pretty accurate.

as for the battle, as one can clearly see by those sketches that this battle was/is a joke, and not taken seriously...by sb at least.

low is not a serious writer, he is what you would call a legend in his own mind. calling him a toy is an insult to toys. and sb is a hasbeen, and not very fresh stylewise. he hasnt done anything other than legal walls in years.

now that you have the facts can we continue to post which sketch you think is better.

hey zed, i didnt mean to put that much info out there, didnt think it would bother anyone. I will delete it, but then you would have to delete it from your quote. So if you want it gone, thats good, if not, ill leave it, but the low sketch by sb is better, the sb by low is just stupidly done, a vastly over attempted sketch at graffiti

hey zed, i didnt mean to put that much info out there, didnt think it would bother anyone. I will delete it, but then you would have to delete it from your quote. So if you want it gone, thats good, if not, ill leave it, but the low sketch by sb is better, the sb by low is just stupidly done, a vastly over attempted sketch at graffiti

okay done - your turn. and thanks for not being some large type asshole about it.

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

okay done - your turn. and thanks for not being some large type asshole about it.

oh yeah, i didnt mean to blow it up or nothing, i was just puttin up what i knew, but lookin back it wasent my place to put up what i said, i just left it at

The battle situation as i understand it from low, is sb and him are sketching each others names

so i hope that is aight

hit me up on aim, im from around atlanta, 20 south

aim: pleesedontimme