sketch and sticker

ovary eater

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

*cough* bump *cough* this is my stuff lol, just want some cats to give me some adive with this new name , thanks electricty , the whole black and white 3-d is because the sketch was meant to be a black and white outline for a wall im doing but i decided to color it in after filling the 3-d, ill put up some more shit tomorrow

I like the top one, the bottom one needs work on the m and the 2 in the "210" on top of that one. I have been working on m's for a long time and still only have 2 or three styles that work.... They're a hard letter to draw.... it's decent shite..

oh yeah i just noticed, but that one arrow sticing out of the botom of the first sketch doesn't really go with the piece that well....

Guest THEdude

man Wale you are horrible you gay hooligan

just kidding, I like the top one

you should color the whole 3d black, dont do the white lines

:)

the fill is aight

the last "0" on the bottom one looks a little small though...lol

what's "2100" ???????

Originally posted by crackatinnie

the sticker rocks. im always partial to chunky stuff rather than wild style thats why. its mad. grom grom grom grom gromet.

haha heres the list of shit i write , grom , gromo, gromer , gomrulis , gromske , grombo , gromada , grom-agnum. hah i get bored and just start writing weird random shit like that its fun because my friend writes retard

Archived