skeletons in the closet...

MR. Slugworth

fossil bone of man were found in Ethiopia..

these bones are up to one million or older than any fossil bones of man...

scientist are now exploring the jungles of Ethiopia instead of the plains that they said where man evolved...

sorry hopeless thinkers..they still look like man....no monkey business..

but if you have more info...or comments...

please do.....

------------------

go go GODZILLA.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats insane,so that guy was around 1million years ago,crazy just thinking about that.

------------------

1)TURD BURGLAR: A pooper who does not realize that you're in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that occur when taking a dump at work. If this occurs, remain in the stall until the TURD BURGLAR leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact. TURD BURGLARS have been know to cause premature pinchage, which inevitably causes you to pinch one off in the middle.

2)CAMO-COUGH: A phony cough which alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON or to alert potential TURD BURGLARS.

3)UNCLE TED: A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An UNCLE TED makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to drop your load when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees

4)COURTESY FLUSH: The act of flushing the toilet the instant the nose cone of the poop log hits the water and the poop is whisked away to an undisclosed location. This reduces the amount of air time the poop has to stink up the bathroom.

5)FLY BY: The act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in, check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

Guest SPLINTER

yo ethiopia is the shit man. i think rastas knew something about ethiopia when they decided to call it Zion(heaven on earth or just heaven). that is prolly where we all came from. and about the monkeys they do look a little monkey like but you cant expect a chimp cuz what we evolved from is different, its homanid.

hhhhahhahahha....turb burglar....that is absolutly the funniest thing i have heard in a while.....you dont know how hard i laughed reading that....potty humor is great, thanks

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by GODZILLA:

Ethiopia stretch forth her hands...

these bones are 5.8 million years old...they are about a million years older than any other bones of man ever found....

getting closer....

WE finally found adams boNES!!!!! WEHHHEWWW... HOW EXITING...OH WAIT NOT REALLY....BUT....GOZILLA KNOWS WHERE THE GREEN BANANA GROWS........?....... THAT SCULL CANT BE HUMAN..BONE 5.8MILLION}}}PROBABLY A MUMMY IF IT EVER WAS HUMAN...A MUMMY OF WONDER....NEAT

lets see the article.

just because scientists say it doesn't mean its true. anyone remember the scientists who discovered cold fusion? and made a huge media fuss. turned out it was fake but the scientists ended up with millions. i think they are in some nuetral country now.

they found those in gravel pits, the bones found were i think a piece of jaw, and maybe some teeth...they called it the piltdown man. i just got done with a book called unraveling the piltdown man, it is an antithesis, knowwamean? it has alot of interesting points, but i kind of disregard them because of motive....they believe that evolution theory and the piltdown man are part of a plot to undermine christianity...sillys. so yeah.

it's not an australopithecus because the article i scanned in the paper said it was not as ape-like as other specimens, which would include australopithecenes. the problem with anthopology is that a lot of this stuff is released to the media by the research team when the article is release in scientific journals, before the data and bones are scrutinized by the rest of the scientific community. it could end up that in 6 months or a year there will be an article on page 20A saying how new evidence showed this is just the earliest homo habilis ever discovered instead the possible new specie they're alluding to now. keep in mind, they are deciding this based on some teeth and a few bones from at least five different bodies, not a complete or even near-complete skeleton. but whatever it ends up being, a 5.8 million year old hominid find is still big stuff.

You know what wierd's me out? Thinking that maybe that crazy old bone belonged to me in one of my past lives. Not so much that the bone would have been mine, but just the fact that people with my brain and body (or close to anyway) actually lived that long ago.. when fucking was procreation, and killing was for food. I wish we could find one frozen and bring it back to life, like Encino Man. I really want to know what used to make 'people' happy back then, or if love even existed, and how long mothers stayed with their children. So many questions, so little answers to be found in a tooth. Wouldn't it be wierd if we brought one back to life and he could walk through buildings, fly, and communicate through ESP? Then we found out that everything we ever really saw or thought about was only a figment of our imagination and nothing really exsisted the way we thought it did? Think about it, a lot of conditioning and brainwashing can go on in 5 million years.

I'm gonna go write a script for a sci fi movie now.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Archived