Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

skating pisses me off

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Motha Fuka, Feb 16, 2002.

1. Motha Fuka

Motha Fuka New Jack

:scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble:
    ahhh dude what the fuck is wrong with me after like every single time i fall bad enough that it hurts for more than a day i get like fukin mental drama or some shit and the i cant fukin scate anymore for like weeks i mean like bust shit it just wont come out
    anyone has similar problem and or solutions

2. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

theres always fruitbooting

4. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i happen to like skateboarding . after i quit for the winter. im starting up again and its the worse thing in life.its like lerning to walk all over again

5. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

sucks. i cant skate during the winter... i just found out about an indoor park close to me though. smiles in serenity

6. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

i wonder how picking up my deck again after so long would affect my life...

7. ODESK

ODESK Guest

QUIT FOR THE WINTER??..CANT SKATE IN THE WINTER??? DAMN WE USED TO SHOVEL TRAILS IN THE SNOW TO GET TO THE WEDGES AN QUARTERS....ALSO WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE DUCK TAPE AND SHOE GOO!!! ROCKIN SHOES WITH NO TREADS AND HOLES THROUGH THE SOLES......SKATE TO SCHOOL SKATE IN THE POOL I LOVE TO SKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.....TONY MAG WAS THERE BOOM BAP BOOM BOOM CATCHIN REAL RAD AIR BOOM BAP BOOM BOOM HELL CONCAVE HELL CONCAVE HHHHHHHHHHELL CONCAVE 540'S BACK TO BACK TONY WANTS TO BREAK HIS BACK..HELL CONCAVE HELL CONCAVE ........AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...OH MAN THE OLD SHIT WHEN SKATIN WAS ALL ABOUT FUN

8. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

I hear you man. Sometimes it really hurts so bad that it makes you try half as much the next time you skate. I've rolled my ancle so many times, and I seriously get timid every time I try to skate steps. It seems like the better I get the less I injure my self though.

9. beardo

beardo Guest

slimeball was insane the last time i saw that dude skate. i cant imagine what that dude is pulling these days.

i skated for like 4 hours today. holy shit. im already sore.

my new consolidated deck courtesy of p.jilbert is badass. thanks bra.

10. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

any time.

have you skated it yet? tell me what you think.

11. beardo

beardo Guest

yah man, after you took off, willy and i hung back for a bit, then i went and got it hooked up at some shop. went home, talked to heshiandet and turned right back around and went out again with him. that board is real nice. its cool to have pop again! my ollie just increased by 75% ha

12. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert Member

yeah, he was a really cool guy too.

looks like you're a skating SOULJA out there so long.

13. HAL

HAL Guest

I remember bringing a broom out skating so we could sweep a path to the steps or ledge. Or skating in the rain and your feet would be soaked because of the holes in the bottom of your shoes. Or skating with only one bearing in your wheel because you didn't have enough money to buy a set. Best times of my life.

14. Motha Fuka

Motha Fuka New Jack

for falling less when u get better i will agree with but as you fall less and less the times u fall get worse and worse in a sence that u fuck urself up really bad but it also has to do with your ability and the stuff u try

15. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest