skaters

chumbawumba

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadn't skated in about 5 years until a month ago when I racked a complete World Industries setup... which seem to have seriously gone down in quality since I last payed attention; they're almost mass-produced Nash-like quality completes with better bearings if you ask me. I guess that makes sense since it came from a mall.

I used to rollerboot, and I could give a fuck what ya'll think. As soon as you can top my mistyfilp 6-step gaps from back when I took it serious I'll concede that I suck for having rollerbladed. Until then, keep kickflipping 3-steps, trying to smith knee-high ledges and holding your quietly talking shit.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Nov 30 2004, 07:31 PM

I hadn't skated in about 5 years until a month ago when I racked a complete World Industries setup... which seem to have seriously gone down in quality since I last payed attention; they're almost mass-produced Nash-like quality completes with better bearings if you ask me. I guess that makes sense since it came from a mall.

I used to rollerboot, and I could give a fuck what ya'll think. As soon as you can top my mistyfilp 6-step gaps from back when I took it serious I'll concede that I suck for having rollerbladed. Until then, keep kickflipping 3-steps, trying to smith knee-high ledges and holding your quietly talking shit.

World industries recently got bought out by some department store chain, which is probly the reason of the lack of quality

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Nov 30 2004, 04:31 AM

everyone read that and let it soak in.

im just kidding..wow, world got bought out by a dept. store huh.thats fucked up. best company ever was a-team..boards had the best pop and concave..aws next.

Guest im not witty

i have a consolidated deck. shitty trucks and 58mm blanks.

been skating since 87. holler.

how come the bicecletas thread is a billion pages long and yet the skaters on here only rep with a "whats your setup "thread once every 3 months.

Originally posted by im not witty@Nov 30 2004, 01:01 PM

i have a consolidated deck. shitty trucks and 58mm blanks.

been skating since 87. holler.

how come the bicecletas thread is a billion pages long and yet the skaters on here only rep with a "whats your setup "thread once every 3 months.

Biking=goatees=piercings=tattoos=hardcoremusic=graffitiscene.

Skateboarding=Cobainhair=aenemia=geoffrowley=punkrock=notgraffitiscene.

That's how I figure it.

Guest im not witty

thats absolutely ridiculous. you could substitute all those things in the bike category into skateboarding a million times over. plus blinged out urban skaters, plus hesh tight pant van halen skaters. plus every other dumb clothing/music related label in the world.

and besides most of the bikers on here are not goatee peircing people, they are track bike fixie nerds, with indy rock hair and messenger bags. or i would assume.

ive been skatin since the summer before 4th grade man never forget that i remember in the back of my dads blazer and seeing this neon green and black fish shaped skateboard and been riding ever since. rite now i have a zero deck venture trucks bones bearings dunno what wheels all of course from sports boutique (rip) check out henrys new shop http://www.secondnatureskateshop.com hollllllller.

Originally posted by chumbawumba@Nov 29 2004, 11:41 PM

I have a whiskey drink

I have a lager drink

I get drunk

and piss in the kitchen sink...

Got my first skateboard at age 6 and even though I rarely ride now,

I can still grab a board and stick a heel flip in less than 3 tries.

Plus I have insanely good balance from it.... and a creaky ankle

from rolling over my own leg after a nasty missed 8-stair.

15608_lg.jpg

My all time favorite skate vid.

It inspired me to find a pool to ride.

and did you know.....

Mickey and Steve Alba (pool ripping legeneds) are Jessica Alba's first cousins?

how do I know that?

she's locked in my basement!