skater fags and prissy girls from the uptown vally piss me off

JaZe

i hate seeing this stupid dumb kids and there retarted acting ways, my dad is a painter and gets first hand experince with them when he paints there houses, the girls are all in with the "omg that is so gross you homless prevert" lingo. claim and tell everone they listin to the "blues/jazz" but come home and pump in a tupac cd, the guys are some gay buttfucking sum 41 skaters with custom ripped pants and "anachry" patches on the back packs, but live in a house that is the size of my house, and the 3 others attached to it, im pissed of with there stupid ways can they just act like normal ppl or take up a culture they do more then just exploit it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my only advice to you jaze...

Dont let it bother you.

There's all types of people in this world

who have all types of motivations for what they do.

All we can do is act the way we feel is right and hang

with people who not only appreciate us for who we really

are, but also conduct themselves in a 'real' manner.

Who gives a shit if some little suburban kid

is wearing the same t-shirt as you. Or if the kid

has some new piece of gear that you only wish you

could have. Dont base you own value on what

you see other people having or doing.

there you go.

the great part about being me is i don't envy people for the clothes they have. fucking right i shop in TJ MAXX/Burlington/Marshalls, clothes are cheap as fuck there. if someone ever came to me bragging about how much their "dope" hat/shoes/clothes costed, they'd probably get beat down, and then i'd take it from them.:lol:

:fucking-up-posers-oner:

I aint rich but I'm not poor But I do live in a ghetto location of London (Tottenham if anyone wants to know) and you no what I've realised over the years people do what they want to do. By all rights I should be stealing cars or something but I go out writing and have a lip ring and where baggy clothes everyone who knows me still respects who I am.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I see kids at partys acting tough thinking there nuts, who live in the blingest houses which at first pissed me off but then I was like wait a minute just cause these kids parents have money they still have shit to go through. They get jacked they get fucked over by the opposite sex. The only real difference is they go home to a nice big house. And really why should I waste my time over them they don't bother me none.

p.s Jaze's pops who's a painter runs this world if you got a trade your sorted for life. Cause I know most high flying bankers and shit don't know how the fuck to build a wall dry wall ...etc...

any wy I've said enough I hope you understand my point.

Originally posted by LDN_THING

p.s Jaze's pops who's a painter runs this world if you got a trade your sorted for life. Cause I know most high flying bankers and shit don't know how the fuck to build a wall dry wall ...etc...

any wy I've said enough I hope you understand my point.

yea painters make a decent ammount of money but they hafe to kill themselfs to get paid, the "high flying bankers" and such hurt people to make money and have never really broken and arm falling of a latter painting a 19 floor high rise apperment or hafe to deal with the person who could be a complete asshole from 10 am to 7 pm for 3 - 9 months anyways i am not trying to say that people with alot of money dont have problems, they do, just different types of problems, but when a sheltered youth who has no taste of what "ghetto life" is, they act as if they king of the streets, maybe there king of Rosedale Gardens ave, but it pisses me off, they also exploit a culture.. anyways i am not going to go babbling on and on about this shit.. its just a open topic to bash them to releve tension aginest anything

Originally posted by JaZe

but it pisses me off, they also exploit a culture..

if that 'culture' was so underground neither you nor me would even know about it.

I can admit it.

Originally posted by LDN_THING

I aint rich but I'm not poor But I do live in a ghetto location of London (Tottenham if anyone wants to know)

as long as you dont support tottenham...:crazy:

Originally posted by Jackson

Anything else you want to get off your chest?

Ask fatbastard hes one of the guys...

:lol:

well sweetie, the whole world annoys me...and the older you get its never gonna stop...unless you go on a wild rampage and start shooting them.. i would but i'm having a kid and i'd rather not spend my time in jail haha..they arent worth the thought dont let it bother you ;]

and FYI...

most people who claim to like jazz never actually listen to it.

This one girl told me how much she like jazz but didn't recognize

Oscar Peterson when I told her I want to see him in concert.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

I disagree. I think the hip-hop-punk-rock-white-trash-latin-pop-beastie-boys-botique-shopper-designer-urban-hick-oner look is very progressive and we should all smash the system while raging against the machine while shopping at the vice with dad's credit card.

holy hell that was the funniest thing i ever heard.

now look here son, i just want you to know that i wear ripped clothes and live ina big fucking house, in fact 6 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and two balconies. my moms and dad both drive lexus's. however i get food and a fucking roof, and lawyers bills. IM FUCKING HARDCORE-PUNK-FUCKING-ROCKIN'-HIPHOP-DRUNKASS-GRAFF-HEAD, so fuck off and die. you aint gotta be poor to be part of the scene anywhere, just be real.

word god son word.

Originally posted by robotripp

holy hell that was the funniest thing i ever heard.

now look here son, i just want you to know that i wear ripped clothes and live ina big fucking house, in fact 6 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and two balconies. my moms and dad both drive lexus's. however i get food and a fucking roof, and lawyers bills. IM FUCKING HARDCORE-PUNK-FUCKING-ROCKIN'-HIPHOP-DRUNKASS-GRAFF-HEAD, so fuck off and die. you aint gotta be poor to be part of the scene anywhere, just be real.

word god son word.

so you rip your pants and shit just so you can be part of the scene?

Originally posted by rip

so you rip your pants and shit just so you can be part of the scene?

How dare you judge me.....

:lol: faggot ass kids now adays actin as phony as my little pony.

Archived