skatepark & skatespot graffiti

~\

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by --zeSto--

really nice colour work on the syze

yeah i muffuckin agree. i caught an ill ass muffuckin charecter by eight i believe in ocean city MD. i met lyne and create up in that muffucka as well, cool ass cats. if lyne is reading this, drop me a muffucking email.

Guest Ser3adc

i dont have the flicks but if anybody from nj has been to extreems in bridgewater...there's a nace peice up in there behing the 1/2 pipe...if anybody's got that post it...bump for a dope thread idea.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

looks like im going to louisville this summer.......

There are some more skateparks in the Louisville area, I am sure you'll find them. Louisville summers are really humid, be prepared to bring water with you to the park. The park has no restrooms or waterfountains.

Guest xgoldfrontsx

I've been skateboarding for going on 12 years almost now, and in my experience, 90% of the skateboarders couldn't give a shite about graffiti, especially stuff that is put up in a skate park.

All of the skateboarders that i know care about one thing more than anything else...skateboard riding. if it doesn't involve the newest trick marc johnston land in the new 411 then they don't care. I would take a guess that the only skateboarders that like graffiti are the East Coast cats who are way into hip-hop. this could vary, I am aware. But this is all generally speaking.

Also, if someone does get something up in a spot or park, I would guess that they are mainly trying to get there name rolling in videos and such. Well, that's my 3 cents.

"gotta go to work, gotta go to work, gotta have a job."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived