skated with kerry getz, jessie paez, and jeremy homes

Guest mcpeepants

Guest mcpeepants

i got to skate with these guys last night at my shops private warehouse. its really small and gets fucking hot but it was cool. kerry getz, jeremy holmes and jessie paez aredown here for some demos so they came by to have a chill session or whatever. anyways im there skating too having a grand old time and im just getting over my knee injury that i made a thread about before. and after i landedd a bunch of what i was trying and its been like a few hours then i try a kickflip frontside board across the bank to flat bar then it locks up and i jump off only to have my knee pop out again. it fucking hurt and everyone was there all watching, which irratates me for some reason. so im out for another month at least and maybe ill have to go to the doctors this time, and i stil dont have medical.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

hockey temper is a maniac skater.

so tell me something i care about, like how well those guys skated, not how your knee hurts.

Guest mcpeepants

hahah, you guys are bitches. they skated good alright. jessie was doing big shit and feebling he flat bar and then doing a bs noseblunt revert on tthe quarter. jeremy holmes did soem rail tricks on the down like 180 nose grind, bs lip, and kickflip nose manual on the grind box. getz was just like chilling around nollie fipping, kickfliping, switch flipping the dvs bench thingy. there is that good? ill take pics next time at the demo for your pleasure, hows that?

Guest mcpeepants

kerry did look prety mad a few ties cuz the ware house is kinda hard to get used to and it was their first time there, but he knew people were watching and it wouldnt be cool to start throwing his board around all of us. hahahaha i was looking for that too!

Guest beardo

jesse paez is cool, him and the think team were randomly skating around my hometown one night and i showed them around. poncho molar (sp?) was there too, that dude is so funny to watch.

oh come on, how could i not name drop a midget?

Guest mcpeepants

yeh poncho might be down here now he has family on kauai, hey beardo did you meet a tall ass white guy named sean thats my dawg from over here he's with them now.

Originally posted by cmeup

i skated with tony hawk's baby cousin's nephew's uncles on his sisters side of the dads family WEST SIDE!!!

he busted out with a 360 squierrel nut and into a bloody mary after that!

shit was tubular!

teaser:D

werd, we id all sorts of dope shit together too, we allied all night long then we went to these chicks house and had mad sex cuz tony hawk was with me and i said i new tease :lol:

OMG I FUCKING TALKED TO THE SINGER OF SKINLESS!!! OMG OMG OMG OMGOM OMGOMG

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS I AM AMAZING.

people are people. they do things. you might like the things they do. thats cool, but they are still just people and no one is an exception. so calm one down and say, "yeah that was nice", and smile.

last time i rode nyc we were with these kids and we rolled up on brian wizmerski, edwin delarosa, vinnie sammon and a bunch of other locals at the chinabanks....the 3 kids we were with proceeded to flip out and were like "holy shit, its brian wizmerski" and were all very enthusiastic about following them to whatever spots they were going. and were like "are you gonna ask wiz to let you shoot photos of him? i think i am....."

why? i mean...i pay money for a train ticket to RIDE the city. when i wanna see edwin and wiz ride ill do it when im tired and sitting in front of the tv. im sure they ride in front of cameras enough without me following them around trying to get my own personal shots and shit. so the 3 of us who actually wanted to ride went down to the water street area and let the posse of 20+ kids tag along down to the brooklyn banks.

on the plus, wiz and all them were pretty nice though.......

my sad story

i once missed a zero tour...jamie thomas, eric ellington and elissa steamer are those that i can remember that came down (i know elissa isnt or wasnt zero shit i dont even know if ellington is anymore its been some years since i last picked up a board..anyhoo) they were supposed to come to a demo, got delayed cause a volcano erupted (just blew out ashes and smoke but covered the runway of our airport) then two days after the "Demo" i missed them at the only skate store....

my friends went with them to some local spots, one photo mighta got in thrasher i think, and the highlight is eric ellington fucked one of my friends girlfriends....he even said it in thrasher he had jungle fever...it was guatemala fool said he was in mexico or somethign dumb like that...:) :cool:

that there is my story...:P

Originally posted by cmeup

i skated with tony hawk's baby cousin's nephew's uncles on his sisters side of the dads family WEST SIDE!!!

he busted out with a 360 squierrel nut and into a bloody mary after that!

shit was tubular!

teaser:D

wow did you spit game to fly latinas?

Archived