skateboarding while eating stale chocolat doughnutts

telefuzz

life doesent get any better for a 14year old living in panama city, trying to skateboard with rednecks, trying to cope with the fact that he moved from hawaii here. damn military familys suck. so i guess life does get better then this. o well, there are worse things:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

get off it you little sissy...panama is filled with cute chicks...and plenty of interesting spots to rock....you have a roof over your head and you eat every single night.....settle down cadette.

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by Wilt

get off it you little sissy...panama is filled with cute chicks...and plenty of interesting spots to rock....you have a roof over your head and you eat every single night.....settle down cadette.

give him a break. military family and relocating is tough on a 14 year old...

telefuzz, keep ya chin up and try to enjoy the ride.

Originally posted by telefuzz

life doesent get any better for a 14year old living in panama city, trying to skateboard with rednecks, trying to cope with the fact that he moved from hawaii here. damn military familys suck. so i guess life does get better then this. o well, there are worse things:idea:

did you used to live on amr?

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

http://www.graffiti.hpg.ig.com.br/muro.htm

heres some brazil graff.........

not to sound negative but if you're gonna go to brazil make sure u go and meet up with someone who knows the local kids. u dont wanna wind up getting shot over your shirt and shoes do you? and they will do it.

best thing to do is go there and buy clothes at the local store aorund where u stay.

OMG i have satan in me!!!!

Archived