skateboarding ruined my friday night

dropone

just wiped the fuck out on my board on the way to a friends. i was going super fast and hit a pothole. couldnt see the damn thing in the dark. it probably be in the hospital if i diddnt break my fall with my hand which i think is sprained. still bleeding though from the big scrape. i rolled down to the corner tavern and got a six pack of bud 1. becuase i have no ice 2. well you know. any way looks like ill be inside drinking beers and watching a movie by myself in pain.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest professor poopatronic

skateboarding actually provided me with the only good point of my day... we were skating this high school about an hour ago (it's midnight right now) and there was some shit going on and a bunch of high school kids were around and some ultra cute cheerleader type girl started asking me why the hell we were skating so late and blah blah blah and we had a stupid little conversation but i didn't get her number or anything so it really wasn't that great. you know your life is truly pathetic when things like this are the highlight of your day.

Guest whoami

Shit man when I wrecked my bike once and went over the bars to put my hand out I shattered my wrist elbow and should and had to walk my fucking bike back..I felt like I was in a battle in veitnam walking like I was shot...anyway Yea i'm a hardass woohoo..:o

i hooked this kid up with genetics shoes today hes 13 and probably going to be real good, i like to look out for the up and commers and i skatd the park till i rained oh and i painted a bboy hes real funny looking i love it.

Originally posted by dropone

just wiped the fuck out on my board on the way to a friends. i was going super fast and hit a pothole. couldnt see the damn thing in the dark. it probably be in the hospital if i diddnt break my fall with my hand which i think is sprained. still bleeding though from the big scrape. i rolled down to the corner tavern and got a six pack of bud 1. becuase i have no ice 2. well you know. any way looks like ill be inside drinking beers and watching a movie by myself in pain.

Now you can tell every person that asks you why you're fucked up your cool story.

Originally posted by whoami

Shit man when I wrecked my bike once and went over the bars to put my hand out I shattered my wrist elbow and should and had to walk my fucking bike back..I felt like I was in a battle in veitnam walking like I was shot...anyway Yea i'm a hardass woohoo..:o

i went over the handlebars and all i got was two chipped teeth.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

pity me because love park is dead and gone. i had to skate shitty city hall. i cant even 50-50 ledges. noseslide? yes.

:mad:

nooooooooo!!!!!

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..

no more love park?

shit, and i didnt even get to fucking skate there.

:heated: :heated:

pity me...

heelflip to "rolled ankle" which in a month still isn't healed and there is a new lump in my ankle...still cant skate. 5-0 to broken radius and ulna aka the whole lower arm, compounded and twisted it backwards = a forever bent arm and a plate in it. fel of the bike and totally shattered my elbow in 3 places, now i have two pins. the list goes on too these are just the more serious ones.

Guest im not witty

hill bomb to speed wobble to face plant to bruised collarbone, as soon as that was "healed enough" for me to skate again, like the very day i decided i could skate around, stair ollie to foot roll to fucked up tendons in the top of my foot. goddamn skateboarding.

i skated a park on wednesday, and pumping up a transition my knee just fucking gave out... i have no idea why. anyways, i made it up to the platform without falling or anything, but i couldn't skate anymore.

years of skateboarding + genetically bad knees = forced retirement at age 22.

maybe my knee will get better when i start biking to work more often..

anyways, skateboarding will fuck you up. it's so much fun though.

:o

Guest uncle-boy

i used to skate. then i broke my leg up. then i gained 40lbs. from lack of exersize. one night is nothing you lucky bastard.

whenever a skater should say to me something of my potentially cracking their ledge with one of my peggy sliders i just make sure to hit the ledge extremely hard so they shut the fuck up and leave because now they had to go cry and i ruined their spot. i like skaters, i ride with skaters. but there are too many dickheads who have to cry cry cry. and keep us out of skateparks that are 3 FUCKING MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by cmeup

i fucking love skating and bustin a 360 squirrel nut, into a dolphin splash ankle grinder with a olly olly oxen free extention..

word is bond.

:D

hehehehehee

Guest sneak

u no ur unlucky when u go over ur handle bars on a bike and thru a bigg ass glass window...as i did

well tyler a lot of my freinds dont like bikes in the skate park because they take up lots of space,i dunno its really all on the individual.personaly i could give a fuck as long as i dont get ran over haha.i used to skate all the time but i got really fucked up off a loading dock one day tryin to kickflip off it...landed REALLY bad and fucked the hell up out of my ankle,aw well its all good jsut gotta get all my shit back.:o

well tyler a lot of my freinds dont like bikes in the skate park because they take up lots of space,i dunno its really all on the individual.personaly i could give a fuck as long as i dont get ran over

well, i just cant comprehend how some skateparks cant just set up a small seperate time slot one night a week...maybe later on too in the night so its not over-run by little kids. but its just....i mean.....fuck man....i see people letting in cornballs on pogo-sticks, scooters, freestyle walking shoes and the funniest of all: rollerblades, into parks. people dont get run into unless theyre incoherently stupid...most little kids do that. but i'm not here to defend or attack anything at the moment. but its just so annoying to have a really really good park thats a 2 minute drive from your house and you cant touch it because theyd rather have a bunch of skate sessions that have very few people going to them as it is while they could just make one session for us a week. whatever....just bitching i guess.

Archived