Skateboarding Poll

Clever Name

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy Mariano's Video Days part grants instant credibility.

Koston makes everything look easy. Early grab 360s down stairs? Piece of cake.

Tom Penny also has the laid back style thing going, but hasn't had very much new coverage in the past few years.

Ronnie Creager is real good, but there's something about him that just bothers me. I can't describe it, there's just something about the way he skates that I don't like.

Marc Johnson is really good as well, he's one of my favorite skaters. Switch hardflip tailslides, uh oh.

But.... The best all around street skater of the last decade has to be The Gonz . He runs shit to this day and honestly seems to be having the time of his life when he skates. Booyah. Longest post ever.

damn

everyone there listed is an incredible skater, but i personally love the way penny skates, hes just so laid back, and hes just doing it for himself, for the fun of it. His style is awesome, i also realy like how creager makes everything he does look so fucking easy, he'll do kickflip backside tailslides, frontside flips out and shit, and he won't even look like hes trying at all. Penny left america for awhile, supposedly cuz he was having drug problems, but hes back, and i'm really looking forward to seeing new footage of him in the flip video, that video is gonna be so incredible, its not even funny.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

theres soo many names missing off that list dinny

True, but I think those 5 have been consistently making the most noise with their versatility in the last decade or so.

Gonz is definitely and all time great, same with Mullen.

Pat Duffy is a legend too.

Archived