Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Skateboarding and bombing

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MiCoN_Mb, May 20, 2002.

1. MiCoN_Mb

MiCoN_Mb New Jack

I f you like doing this reply aight Give you honest opinions ok :king: :king: :king:

2. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

mico means pussy here.
    micon means a big pussy....
    http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'> [img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>[img]http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

i like my bike just fine thank you

3. See, i made the ++ status change thread ++ just for people like you, you started the same topic there and if you kept it that way you'd be elite in a snap...but you had to make a thread didnt you?!?!?!:beat:

4. Max Powers

Max Powers New Jack

skating is cool, but not when you bomb.
    it's too loud....

5. JUWSE

JUWSE Guest

gotta put on the 50a longboard wheels. nice and quiet.

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

..please change this to "the toy thread"
    thank you.

7. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

http://brokenschool.com/foad/g11.jpg'>

dudes get the dick mouf

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

listen ppl , this idea is quite grand indeed

9. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

bike bombing.......... it works

10. MiCoN_Mb

MiCoN_Mb New Jack

:p

:eek: WELL I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BMX THERE COOL AND LONGBOARDS ARE AIGHT I'M JUST TRY TO SAY THAT DONT DISCRIMINATE ON WHAT WE DO AND I KNEW THAT MICO AND MICON MEANS PUSSY OK THATS WERE YOU ARE THAT MEANS THAT WELL HERE IN HAWAII ITS MUFF OK THAT MEANS PUSSY OR PUNANI OK NO OFFENSE IM JUST SAYING AIGHT :dazed:

WELL SKATEBOARDER,BMX,LONGBOARDS ARE COO AND IN-LINE SKAERS ARE AIGHT FRO SOME BUT THE REST ARE LIKE SNOBBS:eek:

11. whoami

whoami Guest

how about walking?

12. JUWSE

JUWSE Guest

Re: :p

huh?:lol:

13. styckfygure

styckfygure New Jack

a skateboard makes for great protection

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

skateboards are slower than running,
    louded than a bike,
    worse on grass than your Aunt's old 10-speed

and it already attracts the wrong kind of attention.

++Case Closed++

15. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

not when the fucker is pissed and drunk all at the same time. I hit the fucker as hard as i could, it was like shooting a bear, it just makes m pissed....

other than that...any mode of transportation is rad for bombing/painting, although, your licence plate withholds all the information about yourself...at least in canada....so be velly careful