skateboarder killed because he messed up his kickflip

Mr. Mang

Abington skateboarder hit by tractor-trailer dies

ABINGTON - A 15-year-old boy hit by a passing tractor-trailer after falling off his skateboard in Jenkintown died yesterday at Abington Memorial Hospital.

The boy, Patrick Kerr of Abington, died at 2:19 p.m. of massive head trauma, said Albert DiValentino, acting chief of the Jenkintown Police Department. Kerr was skateboarding across Hillside Avenue near Old York Road Monday when he fell off his skateboard and into the rear wheels of a passing U.S. Postal Service truck, police said.

DiValentino said that officers were still investigating the accident and waiting to speak to the truck driver, who left the scene without stopping. DiValentino said that police did not believe the driver was aware of the accident and that it was unlikely any charges would be filed.

(he was kickflipping up or down a curb and landed "primo" - or on the side. i read the full story today in the paper.)

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/lo...cal/3403206.htm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ThePrankster

damn hearing this makes me just want to quit skateboarding before i get by a postal truck:D

Guest willy.wonka

you know what "massive" head truama means,right? [tractor trailor]

RIP...this is a sad story...imagine the pain he felt.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

you know what "massive" head truama means,right? [tractor trailor]

RIP...this is a sad story...imagine the pain he felt.

i can... thats some crucial shit right there, channel zeros going through its depressing cycle again

there is a benifit show for the kid today apparently rgardless if your in the area and you like hardcore its a damn good show

June 7th

Ardsley Community Center

5:30 PM

8 bucks?

---------------------------

Punishment--

Powerhouse--

Shattered Realm--

Horror Show--

How It Ends--

Dead And Buried

-------------------------

2828 Spear Ave.

Ardsley PA

----------------------------

THEHATELORD@hotmail.com

damn when i used to sk8 i fell face first and broke like all my front teeth..all over the fuckin concrete..that shit was fucked up..then the dentist fuckin put new ones in..that shit was crazy..i dont even tell people about that really..people dont believe the shit..

Guest Ted Wakowski

Dude that fucking sucks. 15 ... poor kid never got to live and he was just trying to have some fun. Rest in peace.

Archived