Skateboard Trends?

Guest aymet one

Guest aymet one

Two things are puzzling me...

People painting their shoes red/white

"Chomp On This"

Anyone else notice either of these things? I just don't get either of them, I know Koston wore a Chomp on This shirt to the transworld awards thingy, and it's supposedly a video coming out soon, but how'd it start? I see a lot of people with red painted shoes, which I just don't understand.

------------------

"If I be myself, I'll be by myself/ but I don't want to be remembered, by the way I've been rendered."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest kidlugz

skateboarding is one giant trend--but if you want to get specific.....

manual tricks

44mm and less wheels

zoo york

handrails

double/triple flip tricks

chad muska(good call!)

Guest aymet one

The Muska gets an instant billion player hate-ion points for having ads with photos of tricks he didn't land, just got into and bailed. The shoes are ugly too.

we can all be a poser at something...but poser skaters suck the hardest!!!remember those trucks with the rotating axle?so you would roll instead of grind?this is for the oldschool skaters when buying a complete was like 60 70$$

stevie williams!!!!steve olson!!!!

good call!!

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-22-2001).]

everone has those fuckin osiris D3s. i must admit i had a pair for a while, 2 hours, then i returned them and got some adios which turned out to be my favorite shoe. until i bought the kenny anderson emericas-i had 2 of them. they were the best to ride bikes with-thats what i did, ride bikes.

yoyoyoyoyo....its all about the underground hip hop and some crooked grinds holmes....word is bond....skateboarders are soooooooooo hard now a days.......rrriiiigggghhhhhttttt........

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest unknown

fuck all the hi-tech shoes out now, it's all about the Sal 23s! those were the most comfortable skate shoes ever.

Guest KARD like WOE

little devil... 666 philly.... never seen painted shoes...

i remember when stevie williams sucked and he used to be little stevie

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

oh and eveyone had the kenny anderson's too. jockin him just hes from here, las vegas.

i meant the andrew reynold's-even in my earlier post. i know no one really cares but i just wanted to fix that

i just fucking hate all these stupid wenches that claim to be "skate bettys" and they wear etnie czars, their hair is streaked, and in a tight, high pony-tail, they wear hurley,roxy,dawls baby t's, and really tight jeans. are you gonna skate in those tight mutherfaquers, hun? yeah, my ass. and to top it off, they all look exactley the same, like boxed goods.

oh, and another thing. i live in a city where the closet thing to a body of water is a river or some pissed in lake. i also don't like kids in my city buying surf magazines.

these people make me want to shoot myself.

HA! i live in the desert right now from hawaii and you dont know how many people come into my store with that im a surfer look...i ask them if they have anything to do with the ocean and they have no clue..dont even know what body surfin is...

man i need some weed...

Archived