skatalites....fuck the house of blues...

atrocks

i wanted to see the mother fuckin legendary skatalites and skank my heiny off....but the fucken bitch ass security at the house of blues mad e me and the friend of a friend leave....FUCCK THE FUCKEN HOUSE OF BLUES!!!!!...fucken bull shit...i paid twenty bucks to see that shit before the ol' fellas kick the bucket.......and what the fuck....i dont even get to see em stand around.....and on top of that...they had to cut their set short(from what i hear from those that stayed)...and then me and the homies homie went to the theatre near by to watch malibus most wanted...ITS THE FUCKEN DUMBEST MOVIE IN THE WOOOORLD........FUCK THE HOUSE OF BLUES......I KNOW I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS RUN ACROSS BITCHASS CLUB WORKERS....i guess this is gonna turn into another venting thread but oh well....three forties and some home made hot wings can barely ease the pain of the funds lost...some one will pay....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest rob deer

you missed out,,, I seen em 6 years ago and they were dope and had huge ass liver spots then...I might as well say RIP Skatalites.

haha tease?....absent.....but as for my reasons for getting the boot....certain antics forced me to leave my wallet in the homies ride the night before and thus forgetting it and not having it the next day at the house of blues.....and thanks to a fortie and some before actually entering the damn place.....not having my id didnt seem like such a problem.....and alonmg with a bs pass some lady outside gave us...i proceeded to walk my drunk ass around like i owned the place with a beer purchased by a freind in hand......and no id to prove i even existed...my semi-loudness drew just enough attention to get the question...excuse me sir can i see some id?....

ya a sad sad thing when they die....the only other modern ska band that can take their place is jump with joey if the get off the whole jazz kick and get back to roots.....hey did anybody else hear the roland alfansno memorial show on the ska parade a couple years ago?.... my dad and mom cried all night... shit was crazy..they where on the phone with family in jamaica all friggen night.. crazy

on a lighter note expect big things from hepcat......

Archived