skaateboard setups

i eat poo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jeremy wray element deck, venture featherlights (yeah i still got em), dooks super floppy rubber risers, china bones, and spitfire "classics" 53's i think. my deck is thrashed though, my brother fucked it up while i was out of town, so i'll be investing in a new element soon

i WAS ridin a workshop/GK black's/spit 56mm/black panthers... but i snapped the workshop the day after i bought it... pissed me the fuck off and i haven't bought a deck since and i hate riding my old think cause it has no pop so i haven't skated in like a year.. it was a 7.5 i think

powell blank(35 bucks...hell yeah) 7.65/grinkings/51s or so,black panthers

I found a brandnew SC board(slick, haven't had one of those in years) with ventures and like 48mms on it for 8 bucks at goodwill, still haven't ridden it cause my board is still fine.

------------------

<- - - -(")- -(")owoop

[This message has been edited by pacman (edited 06-19-2001).]

santa cruz prisma power ply (dimenesion-guestimation: 32+- by 7.75+-...)/ lucky griptape/ 7.75independent trucks/ 56mm green spitfires/ black panther bearings/ and a pair of dooks shock pads

mike mcgill 85' powell/ 9" independents/ flat powell 57's/ black panthers/ 1/4" risers and a pair of ribs...

anything that's free or gets flowed my way...

The only thing I am picky about is the trucks. Indys for life! but those Tensors and Krux are actually pretty good.

Right now I have an experimental 7ply maple 7.75in 14inWB 33in deck, indy 136's, Blacklabel 57mm and swiss bones, and four mounting bolts.

Skating til my elbows swell to the size of large avocados.

hmm... Libtech 7.75 that's about to break (the fiberglass ply cracked in like... a week)... ventures with no riserpads... differant sized wheels... front 2 are 55's or 56's and the back 2 are 57's... yes it takes some time to get used to.

Guest beardo

oh man.. zorlac was the shit. i heard they just changed names, or maybe another brand is using the same decks.. something like that, either way those decks are still out there, under what name i dont know. i got a powell blank now, its not horrible.

alien workshop tim o connor deck,54mm spitfire wheels,independent trucks, and speed metal bearings. i used to have a zorlac blank like 2 years ago and it snapped within a month. does anybody remember those decks that were made out of graphite they had out a couple years back? they were heavy as hell who made those?

Zorlac with the pushead graphics were tight..not the wood, but the desing weas nice.

Bonite was horrible..it was thick from of construction paper and powell used it as a device to save and make money.They knew the wood would crack and it alos saved money in production I think that was part of their downfall.

Archived