Six Flags Over Jesus

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

six flags new jersey is the shit. theres slaptags everywhere from so many people. the employees dont even care. on the batman one (the one you go up in and come back down backwards) the line in the tunnel is covered with tags. i havent been there in like 3 years, but its fucking cool. even saw a silver sate throwup by the medusa. load up on markers...

• 3 years later...

Re: Six Flags

I was on the superman ride once, and it crashed. I was with seven friends, and we all got fucked up pretty bad. My friend's girlfriend cut her head open and was bleeding so much, we thought she was going to die. I could see her skull, and when my friend that was sitting next to her took his shoes off, they were full of her blood.

True story.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Theme Parks are better then traveling fairs. I had the privilige of talking to some traveling carnies one night. They told me about "The Pin of Life" one of them even had it encased in gold and was wearing one. Basiclly all traveling rides are held together by pins one of these pins is really important. "The Pin of Life" holds everything together and with out that chaos insues. The "Pin Of Life" is no bigger than a regular standard bolt and can be easliy taken out. Fuck That!! Also I learned that carnies dont get much sleep and are big meth heads....now think about that on your next trip to the county fair.

Re: Six Flags

I was on the superman ride once, and it crashed. I was with seven friends, and we all got fucked up pretty bad. My friend's girlfriend cut her head open and was bleeding so much, we thought she was going to die. I could see her skull, and when my friend that was sitting next to her took his shoes off, they were full of her blood.

True story.

Wait, crashed how?

Archived