Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Six Flags Over Jesus

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Yep, I'm goin to Six Flags to kill some time right now. I'll take a camera and get some flix. Talk about me when I'm gone.

2. Dirty_habiT

TEASE: If ya wanna meet me there, I'll catch some dope handstyles on your face. Hope to see ya there. They close at 6PM Central time.

3. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

4. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

i was supossed to go today.

5. socrates

socrates Guest

the one in wisconson was dope..except for all the people from wisconson

6. Dirty_habiT

I dunno, it's 4:30 and I'm still not out the door. Even though it's only 10 minutes drive from here. I'm leanin towards I wanna go, but then I don't wanna get there and be standing in line cause it's packed like hell.

7. alabama

alabama Member

six flags over where??

8. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

you are a fag sir

9. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

i like the superman roller coaster. it is bomb. and that one thing that shoots you straight up in the air. and the rattler even though it's packed with whiplash cause it's a wooden roller coaster. but it's fun.

10. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

six flags new jersey is the shit. theres slaptags everywhere from so many people. the employees dont even care. on the batman one (the one you go up in and come back down backwards) the line in the tunnel is covered with tags. i havent been there in like 3 years, but its fucking cool. even saw a silver sate throwup by the medusa. load up on markers...

11. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: Six Flags

I was on the superman ride once, and it crashed. I was with seven friends, and we all got fucked up pretty bad. My friend's girlfriend cut her head open and was bleeding so much, we thought she was going to die. I could see her skull, and when my friend that was sitting next to her took his shoes off, they were full of her blood.

True story.

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

they have some new ride there that suppose to be really good. I dont know .

13. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

i dont care for roller coasters

14. R@ndomH3ro

R@ndomH3ro Guest

Funnel Cake. Nuff said

15. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

The X..