Sivile, Spain

KILROE

Hey Im going to spain over the summer for a month and I was wondering what the graff scean is like over there? Anybody know? Are the cops assholes when it comes to graff. I heard there is tons of graff over there but I want a second opinion....anybody know?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Spain is chill.. One of my good freinds went there a year ago. He told me there was quite a bit of graffiti but he didn't go to Seville so I can really say anything about that city alone. Gotta love that siesta...yeah. Mid day breaks from everything to just chill..

Guest imported_b0b

Spain is the coutnry Montana comes from and is less than a dollar a can in some graf shops out there. Spanish police can be hardcore, but generally the public won't fuck with you. Try paint a train if you can and to check out the scene go to Artcrimes other websites section and look for spanish websites, then just follow the links. Also check the graf shops around the world thread here on 12 oz..

Guest L.RonHubbard

yo im bout to be in spain for ten days stayin with my gramma in madrid anyone of yall wanna meet up?? i alrady know what up there, and i have a few connections...lemme know synsemilla@aol.com

Archived