Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sivile, Spain

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by KILROE, May 29, 2002.

1. KILROE

KILROE Junior Member

Hey Im going to spain over the summer for a month and I was wondering what the graff scean is like over there? Anybody know? Are the cops assholes when it comes to graff. I heard there is tons of graff over there but I want a second opinion....anybody know?

2. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

I hear theylike to take naps during mid day.

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

First of all, it's Seville, secondly, I have no idea...........

4. WITS

WITS Member

Spain is chill.. One of my good freinds went there a year ago. He told me there was quite a bit of graffiti but he didn't go to Seville so I can really say anything about that city alone. Gotta love that siesta...yeah. Mid day breaks from everything to just chill..

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

email me kilroe.

6. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

Spain is the coutnry Montana comes from and is less than a dollar a can in some graf shops out there. Spanish police can be hardcore, but generally the public won't fuck with you. Try paint a train if you can and to check out the scene go to Artcrimes other websites section and look for spanish websites, then just follow the links. Also check the graf shops around the world thread here on 12 oz..

7. jeff123456

jeff123456 Guest

why would u mess up such a nice place with graffiti...

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

its already smashed.

9. KILROE

KILROE Junior Member

Yo tt boy I don't have your e-mail. e-mail me though or give me yours

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

11. KILROE

KILROE Junior Member

anybody else?

12. JeffLebowski

JeffLebowski Junior Member

GO TO MADRID!!!

I'm from Spain and it's the best advice I can give you... TRUST!!

13. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

yo im bout to be in spain for ten days stayin with my gramma in madrid anyone of yall wanna meet up?? i alrady know what up there, and i have a few connections...lemme know synsemilla@aol.com

14. JeffLebowski

JeffLebowski Junior Member

A quien conoces?

when you gonna be there? I'm interested in who you know & when/where you'll be!!!

15. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

yo hit my email dun this is importatn