sitting on some of these for a couple weeks...been slow*>>>>>>>>

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

look at me, i'm working today! i'm a loser. i'm unkool unlike that totally awesome dude hank parker who got the day off today cause there was no dui's this weekend. but here i'am working away and talking about gay bars. i'm a big dweeb

hahahahaha, what a loser.

:tongue:

there's some rad posse in this post.

Originally posted by 40ozbreath

sucks when your shit leaves.......sucks when pussies cross shit out and dont write their name......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/sykeology101/metal%20heads/damn.jpg'>

yeah its kinda funny to see that though, reminds me of all these times an unfinished piece rolled out and without flicks..you hear the psshhht and hurry the fuck up to start your outline, and so it start moving, you paint and run beside it, thinking damn i shouldn t be doing this stupid move, but you still want to finish that god damn outline. hehe

SO TRUE!

Originally posted by ghostvandal

yeah its kinda funny to see that though, reminds me of all these times an unfinished piece rolled out and without flicks..you hear the psshhht and hurry the fuck up to start your outline, and so it start moving, you paint and run beside it, thinking damn i shouldn t be doing this stupid move, but you still want to finish that god damn outline. hehe

yes this sucks or when u pull out yor first can and then psssssttt chuga chuga chuga the cunt starts moving and ya left there standing with not another train in sight!:)

Archived