1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sitting in the back yard at 1:30am...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vinyl junkie, Dec 26, 2002.

1. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

sitting in the back yard at 1:30am...

Discussion started by vinyl junkie - Dec 26, 2002

i just moved from a small apartment to a decent sized house... i haven't lived in an actual house in years, much less had a back yard... i just stepped out here to smoke a cigarette, and i hear the familiar sounds of a party in the distance... i could hear the bass of some dance music, and loud, jumbled voices, but now it's a little harder to make out, and it isn't passing through my walls, it's being carried over a bunch of fences... however, just when i decide to hop on my nike and see what's goin on, and meet some people in the nieghborhood, i hear a police siren...

i'm used to hearing sirens go by all the time, but the difference is that in the apartments, police sirens were always moving... i'd get a blast of siren for a couple of seconds as the cars were rushing past my apartment, or as they're pulling up near by, but they would cut the siren as soon as they stopped... the only sirens that ever stuck around would be ambulances... this time i hear the police siren, but but it's not moving...

the voives stopped almost as soon as the siren started, and the music cut shortly afterword... the siren kept running for about 2 or 3 minutes, and would cut every so often as the cops would shout something through the pa... then it stopped, and now it's totally quiet except for the wind...

anyways, that's all... the suburbs are weird...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Dec 26, 2002

Vinyl Kerouac

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Dec 26, 2002

yeah... what brand do you smoke ?

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Ski Mask - Replied Dec 26, 2002

nothing like living right near a fire station, AND police station. that nightime air cut by the blast of sirens. No matter where I am, I get chills when the ambulances flip over to that staccato siren when they need to go through red lights. I hear it far too often round here...

Ski Mask - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Dec 26, 2002

Try living in back of a police station that has a helicopter pad. Whittier Blvd. attracts a lot of cruising from all over Los Angeles, well at least it used to. Shooting's all the time. So the helicopter get's to start up and leave all the time.

Hey but at least if something were to happen to my house it means the cops get here faster. Right?

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

BigJoe - Replied Dec 26, 2002

hahahahhahaha
    classy

BigJoe - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  7. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie - Replied Dec 26, 2002

i used to live a few blocks from a fire station, and right across the street from an old folks home... so there would be a truck coming from the firestation, and soon after an ambulance every time one of the old people had a heart attack...

8. vinyl junkie

Re: Re: sitting in the back yard at 1:30am...

turkish gold's baby...

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Dec 26, 2002

what are you thinking?!
    if any camels i would go with turkish royals
    but i dont smoke camels so its american spirits all the way

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Dec 26, 2002

Re: Re: Re: sitting in the back yard at 1:30am...

fuck that... i bet you never tried Liggets
    1.99 a pack and taste as good as anything else

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  11. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

hahahahha you suckers need to try some air..its free and it provides as much of a fix as some stupid ass cigerette.....

12. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Dec 26, 2002

those are fuckin nasty dooder

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  13. vinyl junkie

Re: Re: Re: Re: sitting in the back yard at 1:30am...

never heard of em...
    and i smoke turkish royals occasionally, but for some reason i've turned into a real pussy with cigarettes... if i smoke anything besides TG's for too long my throat gets all fucked up... i smoked wides for years and then started stepping down and ended up on tg's... i think my body is telling me that if i'm gonna smoke at all it's gonna be as not harsh as possible...

and fuck air... it's just about as dirty as cigarette smoke out here anyway...

14. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sitting in the back yard at 1:30am...

agreed that it might be as dirty as some skanky ass cigerette but its free....FREE..
    cigerettes do nothing for you but perpetuate your own habit...if your so keen to inhale some smoke roll a joint or somthing..at least that will give you some kind of benifit rather than temporary aleviation of your nic-- adiction...
    ^^^^^^hahahahha
    BigJoe preaching again

15. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Dec 26, 2002

Re: Re: sitting in the back yard at 1:30am...

not Vinyl....but check the sig kid......and oh yeah,LIGGETS fuckin' suck.....fuckin' White trash squares.....those and USA Golds......straight garbage.hack,haaaack,haaaaaaaaack.